Help is on the Way For The Holidays XI: Star-Studded Benefit Supporting AIDS Services
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Help is on the Way For The Holidays XI have expired.
The last date listed for Help is on the Way For The Holidays XI was Monday December 10, 2012 / 7:30pm (Doors Open at 7:00pm).
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
The Walt Disney Family Museum presents an inside look at the creator behind Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Disneyland and countless other timeless childhood favorites. Its 10 permanent galleries tell the story of Walt Disney's life and career. Museum highlights include the earliest known drawings of Mickey Mouse, Walt's personal 1/8-scale toy train, a trophy case filled with hundreds of awards, including Academy Awards, and a model of the Disneyland of Walt's imagination. The museum is located in San Francisco's historic Presidio. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
- The casts of the Broadway touring companies of "The Book of Mormon" and Disney's "The Lion King"
- Mary Wilson, recording star and original member of The Supremes
- Tim Hockenberry, "America's Got Talent" semi-finalist
- Bruce Vilanch, comedian & Broadway star ("Hairspray")
- Connie Champagne, cabaret star
- Paula West, jazz star