Plan Your Party or Wedding With My Fair Wedding's David Tutera
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for David Tutera: Dream Bigger have expired.
The last date listed for David Tutera: Dream Bigger was Friday March 15, 2013 / 8:00pm.
Currently at City National Grove of Anaheim:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Buckcherry doesn't play by the rules, and you'll find out in this rockin' concert why no limits equals an experience filled with grit, gutter attitude, raucous storytelling and razor sharp hooks. This quintet remains as rebellious as it did when it broke on the scene in 1999, fueled by the mega party anthem "Lit Up." Buckcherry really hit it big in 2006 when the sexy, scuzzy "Crazy Bitch" was heard from coast-to-coast, and its follow-up, "Sorry," became a Top 10 hit. The group's latest record, Confession, is a concept piece based on the seven deadly sins. Get ready to bang your head with Buckcherry at this powerful show. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Goldstar Member
view more less of this review
Dude is all over the map. It's like a smorgasbord that can't make up it's mind about what it wants to be when it grows up. HE has fantastic energy but has more "new" best friends than Celine Dion. Although he does occassionally dispense some spot on excellent advice, there were actually times when I was completely BORED TO TEARS, oh, and his DJ is an utter dingbat!!!! Once in my life is enough for me. I don't feel the need to ever go again. I was one of the few men in the audience. It was a complete estrogen-fest, and a little toooo schmaltzy for my taste. I would recommend taking a wine tour in Temecula instead. Mr. Tutera is passionate about what he does and comes across as a sincere and genuine guy but you can skip this gig and still say you didn't miss out on much.
Every ticket holder will have a chance to win one of the following prize packages:
* $10K Dream Wedding Package that includes a David Tutera Wedding Gown, David Tutera Shoes for bride, fine Jewelry for Bride, David Tutera Embellish fashion jewelry for up to 5 Bridesmaids, shoes for up to 5 Bridesmaids, crafts for accessorizing the wedding and a consultation with David.
* Dream Get Away that can be enjoyed by either brides or non-brides.
* Sparkle and Shine Package that includes a David Tutera wedding gown, fine jewelry and David Tutera Emebllish fashion jewelry for Bride and bridal shoes.
* David Tutera Package that includes a one hour consultation via Skype with David Tutera related to anything entertainment, crafts from David's line based on the type of celebration the winner is having with a $500 retail value and a signed book (book to be determined based on type of event winner is most interested in).
* Make Over: One lucky audience member will receive a live makeover during the show. In addition to the makeover, they will also win the hair and makeup products that were used on them, David Tutera Embellish fashion jewelry accessories, a pair of non-wedding shoes and fashion
More about David Tutera:
Honored by Life & Style Magazine as "Best Celebrity Wedding Planner," David's impressive client list includes Jewel, Shannen Doherty, Star Jones, New Orleans Hornets Chris Paul, NY Giants Antonio Pierce and events for Jennifer Lopez, Matthew Mc Conaughey, the Official Post Grammy Parties in New York City, Elton John, Barbara Walters, the Rolling Stones, Vice President Gore at the White House, Kenneth Cole, Tommy Hilfiger, Susan Lucci, The John F. Kennedy Center, as well as countless film premieres and celebrity parties for royalty, politicians and socialites.
The newest season of David's hit primetime show, My Fair Wedding: Unveiled shows an up close and in-depth look into David's world. Viewers experience the magic along with the emergencies, mistakes and last-minute scrambling that occur when David Tutera and his team plans extreme, lavish and luxurious weddings in only a few short weeks. My Fair Wedding has established a loyal and enthusiastic fan following that has made it one of WE tv's highest-rated and most popular shows on the air.
In stores now are David's seven books My Fair Wedding (Gallery Books), The Big White Book Of Weddings: The How-To Guide For The Savvy, Stylish Bride (St. Martins Press), Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings (Disney Publishing), Big Birthdays(Bulfinch Press), The Party Planner (Bulfinch Press), America Entertains: A Year of Imaginative Parties (Stewart, Tabori and Chang) and A Passion for Parties:Your Guide to Elegant Entertaining (Simon & Schuster).
David has just launched an online signature fashion jewelry collection, ‘Embellish by David Tutera' featuring a full range of fashion jewelry with a strong emphasis on color and stylized details that make the jewelry feel personal and special. His ‘David Tutera Bridal Jewelry Collection' is in Sears stores nationwide and online. The aspirational line of engagement rings and wedding bands offers brides-to-be the perfect expression of a deeply personal and lifelong relationship. David has also partnered with Mon Cheri to launch the "David Tutera for Mon Cheri" wedding dress collection. In addition, David has teamed up with Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores to create Down the Aisle in Style™, a new line of wedding accessories and embellishments for the stylish bride.