One-Day Joshua Tree Excursion From the O.C.
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for One-Day Joshua Tree Excursion was Sunday March 8, 2015 / 8:00am.
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from unclebyronRed Velvet
view more less of this review
I had never been to Joshua Tree National Park before and I was very glad I went. It is absolutely beautiful and the weather was perfect!!
Aaron was an excellent driver and guide. He was very courteous and knowledgeable about the areas we visited. He looked out for us and made it a very pleasant experience. He told us much about the plants and animals we were seeing.
We saw a great deal of the park and enjoyed two hikes.
It's a full day and well worth it. Highly recommended.
star this review starred report as inappropriate
I turned out to be an entire day. There were only 4 of us and the driver/docent. We first stopped at Morongo Reserve where we hiked around. It was a swamp land with underground water so there was much vegetation and wildlife, including birds. ...continued
Quotes & Highlights
Check out the stellar Goldstar member reviews of this tour from Los Angeles.
Please eat breakfast ahead of time and bring money for lunch. You’re encouraged to bring at least $30 in cash for optional activities.
Also recommended to bring are a water bottle, snacks, sunscreen and other sun protection. Please dress appropriately for outdoor weather. Not all locations will have air-conditioning. Some physical activity and walking in the sun will take place.
The excursion runs 10-12 hours, depending on traffic.
- Down-to-earth and passionate tour guides
- Take in the vastness of 360_° _natural landscapes
- Enjoy the ride in comfort with air conditioning
- Discover ever-changing desert art of this unique community
- Climb around mountains of huge monzo-granite boulders
- Enjoy beginner to moderate level hiking
- Explore the majestic Mojave Desert
- Experience historic and cultural sites along the way
- Check out alien architecture with ‘healing powers’
- Go back in time at popular old western movie set
- See cool stuff while on hikes: old pictographs, seasonal rock climbers