Spies, Traitors and Saboteurs: Fear and Freedom in America at MUZEO
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Spies, Traitors and Saboteurs: Fear and Freedom in America have expired.
The last date listed for Spies, Traitors and Saboteurs: Fear and Freedom in America was Monday through Sunday, July 20, 2013 - September 15, 2013.
Currently at MUZEO:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
- $10.00 - $12.00
Rub elbows with fellow arts enthusiasts at MUZEO as OC Weekly celebrates its second annual OC People issue with an eclectic mix of Orange County art and culture. As you mingle, you can nosh on tasty bites, sip drink samples and immerse your senses in the performance art and live music taking place all around you. You can even catch a flair bartending contest -- where skilled mixologists perform tricks using bar tools and liquor bottles -- and appearances by top local artists, as voted by OC Weekly readers. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from KenyonRed Velvet
view more less of this review
What a SMALL museum! The featured show is basically the ONLY exhibit. We enjoyed it - but you have to be prepared to do a lot of your own work - reading, watching videos, etc. Lovely area to walk around in, eat, etc. We'll be back - but with different expectations.
Visitors will be able to explore nine events and eras in U.S. history:
* Capture of the City of Washington and Burning of the White House (August 24, 1814)
* Explosion in New York Harbor by German secret agents (July 30, 1916)
* Bombing of the home of U.S. Attorney General Mitchell Palmer (June 2, 1919)
* Ku Klux Klan March on Pennsylvania Avenue (August 8, 1925)
* Hostage-Taking by Returning Pearl Harbor Attack Pilot (December 7, 1941)
* Reorganization of Communist Party in U.S. at Kremlin’s urging (April 1945)
* Days of Rage bomb in U.S. Capitol (March 1, 1971)
* Oklahoma City bombing (April 19, 1995)
* Beyond September 11th—Terrorism Today
About the Ticket Supplier: MUZEOThe MUZEO engages the community by exploring and celebrating our diverse heritage, culture and arts through creative programming.
The MUZEO also hosts three traveling exhibitions per year which would otherwise not be displayed in the region. Every exhibit is enhanced with special programs, events and activities.