Spies, Traitors and Saboteurs: Fear and Freedom in America at MUZEO
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Spies, Traitors and Saboteurs: Fear and Freedom in America have expired.
The last date listed for Spies, Traitors and Saboteurs: Fear and Freedom in America was Monday through Sunday, July 20, 2013 - September 15, 2013.
Most Popular Under $10 Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- $29.50 - $39.50
- Our Price:
- $3.50 - $13.00
One of the most amazing sights in nature is that of majestic whales swimming and playing on the ocean's surface, leaping out of the water and slapping their mighty tales. On this 2.5 hour cruise off the shores of Newport Beach, you may see giant blue whales during the summer and fall months or the annual grey whale migration bringing tens of thousands of grey whales along the coast during the winter and spring months. Huge pods of several species of dolphin are very common as are the resident sea lions. You may also catch glimpses of seals, killer whales, sharks and many other marine creatures. With a 96% success rate, almost every cruise has many viewing opportunities. An added plus is picturesque coastal backdrops of Newport Beach, Laguna Beach and Huntington Beach. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Morganna
view more less of this review
It was an interesting exhibit, but it was marketed horribly. I would have called it "Subversives, Traitors, and Terrorists: Fear and Oppression in America." Spies and saboteurs, although present, were by no means the main stars of this exhibit. It made for a really uncomfortable first date.
Visitors will be able to explore nine events and eras in U.S. history:
* Capture of the City of Washington and Burning of the White House (August 24, 1814)
* Explosion in New York Harbor by German secret agents (July 30, 1916)
* Bombing of the home of U.S. Attorney General Mitchell Palmer (June 2, 1919)
* Ku Klux Klan March on Pennsylvania Avenue (August 8, 1925)
* Hostage-Taking by Returning Pearl Harbor Attack Pilot (December 7, 1941)
* Reorganization of Communist Party in U.S. at Kremlin’s urging (April 1945)
* Days of Rage bomb in U.S. Capitol (March 1, 1971)
* Oklahoma City bombing (April 19, 1995)
* Beyond September 11th—Terrorism Today
About the Ticket Supplier: MUZEOThe MUZEO engages the community by exploring and celebrating our diverse heritage, culture and arts through creative programming.
The MUZEO also hosts three traveling exhibitions per year which would otherwise not be displayed in the region. Every exhibit is enhanced with special programs, events and activities.