Spies, Traitors and Saboteurs: Fear and Freedom in America at MUZEO
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Spies, Traitors and Saboteurs: Fear and Freedom in America have expired.
The last date listed for Spies, Traitors and Saboteurs: Fear and Freedom in America was Monday through Sunday, July 20, 2013 - September 15, 2013.
Most Popular Under $10 Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
With supersonic booms of laughter, Boeing-Boeing soars off into the stratosphere of comedy. This fabulous farce takes place during the '60s, the golden age of air travel, back when flight attendants were glamorous "stewardesses" and airplane food wasn't yet a punchline. No wonder swinging bachelor Bernard couldn't be happier: a flat in Paris and three gorgeous stewardesses all engaged to him without knowing about each other. But Bernard's perfect life undergoes a little turbulence when his friend Robert comes to stay and unexpected schedule changes bring all three ladies to his apartment at the same time. Tom Mynar directs Marc Camoletti's brilliant comedy at the Westminster Community Theatre. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Kenyon
view more less of this review
What a SMALL museum! The featured show is basically the ONLY exhibit. We enjoyed it - but you have to be prepared to do a lot of your own work - reading, watching videos, etc. Lovely area to walk around in, eat, etc. We'll be back - but with different expectations.
Visitors will be able to explore nine events and eras in U.S. history:
* Capture of the City of Washington and Burning of the White House (August 24, 1814)
* Explosion in New York Harbor by German secret agents (July 30, 1916)
* Bombing of the home of U.S. Attorney General Mitchell Palmer (June 2, 1919)
* Ku Klux Klan March on Pennsylvania Avenue (August 8, 1925)
* Hostage-Taking by Returning Pearl Harbor Attack Pilot (December 7, 1941)
* Reorganization of Communist Party in U.S. at Kremlin’s urging (April 1945)
* Days of Rage bomb in U.S. Capitol (March 1, 1971)
* Oklahoma City bombing (April 19, 1995)
* Beyond September 11th—Terrorism Today
About the Ticket Supplier: MUZEO
The MUZEO engages the community by exploring and celebrating our diverse heritage, culture and arts through creative programming.
The MUZEO also hosts three traveling exhibitions per year which would otherwise not be displayed in the region. Every exhibit is enhanced with special programs, events and activities.