It's a Party with the Wiggles at City National Grove of Anaheim
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for The Wiggles have expired.
The last date listed for The Wiggles was Monday July 23, 2012 / 6:30pm.
Currently at City National Grove of Anaheim:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
She was just a small-town girl, living in a lonely world ... until arriving on the Sunset Strip circa 1987, where she meets a big-city boy. Nominated for five 2009 Tony Awards including Best Musical and called "insanely fun" by Time Out New York, the Broadway smash hit Rock of Ages follows two teens with big dreams and even bigger hair as they face speed bumps on the road to love, set to the music of Journey, Night Ranger, Styx, REO Speedwagon, Pat Benatar and more. This hilarious, high-energy production includes such classic '80s hits as "Don't Stop Believin'," "We Built This City," "The Final Countdown," "Wanted Dead or Alive," "Here I Go Again," "Can't Fight This Feeling" and "I Want to Know What Love Is." You won't want to miss this awesomely fun show about dreaming big, playing loud and partying on. Learn More
Quotes & Highlights
- Learn more about The Wiggles Celebration Tour from the Fab Four themselves in this <a target="_blank" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw5bYGxvEkw&feature=player_embedded ">Youtube video</a>.
Come and wiggle in the aisles for The Celebration Tour! The Wiggles are excited to bring their highly interactive, fun and educational message to Anaheim! Audience participation features include:
* Start the fun at home by creating a giant wiggly sign.
* Having fun with your favorite wiggly pal as they sing and dance through the audience.
* Dress up as your favorite character.
* Yelling "Wake up, Jeff!" whenever the loveable Purple Wiggle falls asleep onstage.