Catch a Movie for $7.50 With a Cinemark Platinum Supersaver 4-Ticket Package
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Cinemark Platinum Supersaver Movie Ticket Package have expired.
The last date listed for Cinemark Platinum Supersaver Movie Ticket Package was Tickets Ship by June 22, 2012.
Most Popular Movies & TV Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Gillian Anderson (The X-Files) and Ben Foster (Lone Survivor) take on the iconic roles of Blanche DuBois and Stanley Kowalski in this modern update of Tennessee Williams' steamy Pulitzer Prize-winning masterpiece A Streetcar Named Desire. The play portrays a Southern belle who's fallen from grace and the rough-edged blue collar relations who ultimately seal her tragic fate. Critics' Circle Award-winning director Benedict Andrews sets this latest retelling in the round and gives the characters a more modern look. All the sexual tension and self-destruction unfold onstage at London's Young Vic theater, which broadcasts the production in HD to more than 1,000 screens around the world. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
Visit Cinemark’s website to find a theater near you.
The four tickets in your Cinemark Platinum Supersaver Movie Ticket Package may be used separately or together. Tickets are valid seven days a week.
- * Supersavers are accepted at any Cinemark Theatre location. Cinemark brands include Cinemark, Century Theatres, Tinseltown and CinéArts.
- Each Supersaver ticket is valid for one admission to any regular movie, any time. There are no waiting periods after a movie’s release.
* Supersavers have no expiration date.
- Supersaver tickets are not refundable or redeemable for cash.
- Additional premiums may be levied for specially-priced films or events that are priced higher than normal box office ticket pricing.