Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters: Blues Guitar Hero Returns
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters have expired.
The last date listed for Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters was Saturday November 16, 2013 / 8:00pm.
Most Popular Music Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Award-winning jazz pianist, composer, bandleader and producer Vijay Iyer will perform with his Grammy-nominated trio and with former U.S. Poet Laureate Robert Pinsky for this exciting appearance at Harvard University’s Sanders Theatre. The first half of the show will feature POEMJAZZ, a duet performance of poetry and jazz by Iyer and Pinsky. The second half of the show will spotlight one of the jazz world’s hottest ensembles as Iyer (who is now also a Harvard professor) and his bandmates explore their innovative musical interplay. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from dianeinboston
view more less of this review
It was SO great to sit, relax, and enjoy truly great musicians. The venue was very intimate, the show starts close to on time, they played around 2 hours. Ronnie was so gracious and appreciative. The two keyboard players who joined him were outstanding!!! This is my kind of Saturday night.
Quotes & Highlights
- “I feel the respect and affection for him that a father feels for his son. He is one of the most serious blues guitarists you can find today. He makes me proud.” --B.B. King
- “Earl is at his mesmerizing best when communicating with an audience ... The all-instrumental set allows the subtlety of Earl’s genius to shine.” --<em>Boston Herald</em>
- “Ronnie Earl can still take your breath away ... Earl's playing has remained as inspiring as his humility, gratitude, and altruism.” --<em>Guitar Player</em>
- “Blues has no better essayist in taste, tone and tension than Strat magician Ronnie Earl.” --<em>G</em><em>uitar World</em>
- Check out videos of <a target="_blank" href="http://www.ronnieearl.com">Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters</a>.