The Sound of Music Sing-Along and Costume Contest
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
- Thu, Dec 26 @ 10:30am Check Availability $6.00 - $7.50
- Thu, Dec 26 @ 7:00pm Check Availability $7.50
- Fri, Dec 27 @ 10:30am Check Availability $6.00 - $7.50
- Fri, Dec 27 @ 3:00pm Check Availability $6.00 - $7.50
- Fri, Dec 27 @ 7:00pm Check Availability $6.00 - $7.50
- Sat, Dec 28 @ 10:30am Check Availability $6.00 - $7.50
- Sat, Dec 28 @ 3:00pm Check Availability $6.00 - $7.50
- Sun, Dec 29 @ 2:00pm Check Availability $7.50
Reviews & Ratings
About the Ticket Supplier: Regent Theatre
The Regent Theatre opened its doors in 1916 as one of Greater Boston's premier vaudeville houses. The venue has undergone many permutations since then and has served the community for 90 years as of October, 2006. In recent years, the Regent Theatre family has been proud to bring back live performances to this historical space and is again becoming a hot spot for theatre and concert goers in the Greater Boston community. Our seating is spacious and comfortable with more- than- ample leg room and the sightlines are great from every seat in the house. Easily accessible by public transportation, we are located in the heart of Arlington Center where there is plenty of free parking after 6pm directly across the street in the municipal lot.