Virginia Woolf's Orlando: A Gender-Bending, Time-Traveling, Erotic Tale
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
- Sun, Mar 9 @ 2:00pm Sold Out
- Thu, Mar 13 @ 7:30pm Check Availability $15.00
- Fri, Mar 14 @ 7:30pm Check Availability $15.00
- Sat, Mar 15 @ 7:30pm Check Availability $15.00
- Sun, Mar 16 @ 2:00pm Check Availability $15.00
- Thu, Mar 20 @ 7:30pm Check Availability $15.00
- Fri, Mar 21 @ 7:30pm Check Availability $15.00
- Sat, Mar 22 @ 7:30pm Check Availability $5.00 - $15.00
- Sun, Mar 23 @ 2:00pm Check Availability $15.00
Reviews & Ratings
By Virginia Woolf
Adapted by Sarah Ruhl
Directed by Amber Jackson
Featuring company members Sara Barker (as Orlando) and Jay Hardee
About the Ticket Supplier: WSC Avant BardFounded in 1990 as Washington Shakespeare Company, WSC Avant Bard is a performing arts organization dedicated primarily to producing classic works--both time-tested and contemporary classics; emphasizing a provocative, bold approach in an intimate setting; and training and showcasing the best emerging talent in the region, mentored by seasoned, professional theatre artists.
WSC Avant Bard's mission is expressed through its commitment to artistic excellence, collaboration, developing talent, and promoting educational and social outreach.