Getting Paid to Talk -- An Introduction to Voice-Over
* Additional fees apply.
The last date listed for Getting Paid to Talk -- An Introduction to Voice-Over was Wednesday February 5, 2014 / 7:00pm.
The weather was clear.Getting Paid to Talk -- An Introduction to Voice-Over dress • Jun 19 2013 star this tip starred
Parked in West Street garge since event greater than 2 hours. On street parking available with 2 hr maximumGetting Paid to Talk -- An Introduction to Voice-Over info • Jun 19 2013 star this tip starred
Reviews & Ratings
Getting Paid To Talk is a two-hour upbeat and realistic introduction to voice-overs, also known as voice acting. During the seminar, your instructor will discuss:
* The different types of voice-overs
* What it’s like to work in the studio
* Voice types that are in demand
* Where to look for work opportunities close to you
* Effective demo development and examples
* Industry pros and cons
* Everyone in the class will also have an opportunity to record a short Voice Over for playback at the end of class. Your instructor will also be more than happy to offer you some basic voice feedback at the completion of the class.
Who should attend this seminar:
* Designed specifically for adults, though older children are welcome with parental accompaniment
- A great seminar for anyone who has been told they have a good voice
* Those who use their voices prominently in their occupations
* People with music or theater background
* Anyone who is interested in how voice-overs work and how people get started.