Billy Elliot the Musical: Broadway Hit Won 10 Tony Awards
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Billy Elliot the Musical have expired.
The last date listed for Billy Elliot the Musical was Sunday August 19, 2012 / 6:30pm.
Currently at Boston Opera House:
- Full Price:
- $53.00 - $193.00
- Our Price:
- $53.00 - $193.00
Hailed as "the best musical of this century" by Ben Brantley of The New York Times and "the funniest musical of all time" by Entertainment Weekly, The Book of Mormon won nine Tony Awards -- including Best Musical -- in its first year on Broadway. Written by South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone along with Robert Lopez, the Tony-winning co-creator of Avenue Q, this musical comedy is a show that The Daily Show's Jon Stewart has called "a crowning achievement. So good it makes me angry." Now, the national touring production returns to Boston. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- Visit the musical's website.
- “A stirring production!” --Boston Globe
- “Billy Elliot has all the right moves! A master class!” --Boston Herald
- “Love, love, love Billy Elliot! One of the most inspiring musicals of my life.” --JoycesChoices.com
- “Billy Elliot will win your heart!” --Patriot Ledger
- "Daldry and Darling's vibrant stagings grab hold from the start. "The Stars Look Down," razzle-dazzle girls' dance-class "Shine" and explosively evolving "Solidarity" introduce the eclectic dance forms. The eyes never rest as Billy's home and other sites unfold and slide in from the walls of Ian MacNeil's boldly drab union-hall set (expressively lit by Rick Fisher)."--San Francisco Chronicle
- "This touring production captures what Broadway audiences saw ..." --Variety
- Check out the Goldstar member reviews for the show's recent Los Angeles run.
The show runs 2 hours and 50 minutes, including intermission. Due to some mild language, it is recommended for audiences ages 8 and older.