Billy Elliot the Musical: Broadway Hit Won 10 Tony Awards
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Billy Elliot the Musical have expired.
The last date listed for Billy Elliot the Musical was Sunday August 19, 2012 / 6:30pm.
Currently at Boston Opera House:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Following an acclaimed sell-out tour of the United Kingdom, Cameron Mackintosh's spectacular new production of Andrew Lloyd Webber's phenomenal musical success is now embarking on a brand-new U.S. national tour. The soaring score features the memorable title tune, along with "Masquerade," "The Music of the Night" and "All I Ask of You." Hailed as "stunning, intense and spectacular" by the Sunday Express, this production features a brilliant new design by Paul Brown, costumes by Maria Björnson, new choreography by Scott Ambler and a new staging by director Laurence Connor. The production, overseen by Matthew Bourne and Cameron Mackintosh, boasts many exciting special effects, including the show's legendary chandelier. The Phantom of the Opera traces the tragic love triangle of a beautiful opera singer, her childhood love and the tortured masked genius who lives beneath the Paris Opera House. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- Visit the musical's <a target="_blank" href="http://www.billyelliottour.com/us-tour">website</a>.
- “A stirring production!” --<em>Boston Globe</em>
- “<em>Billy Elliot</em> has all the right moves! A master class!” --<em>Boston Herald</em>
- “Love, love, love <em>Billy Elliot</em>! One of the most inspiring musicals of my life.” --JoycesChoices.com
- “<em>Billy Elliot </em>will win your heart!” --<em>Patriot Ledger</em>
- "Daldry and Darling's vibrant stagings grab hold from the start. "The Stars Look Down," razzle-dazzle girls' dance-class "Shine" and explosively evolving "Solidarity" introduce the eclectic dance forms. The eyes never rest as Billy's home and other sites unfold and slide in from the walls of Ian MacNeil's boldly drab union-hall set (expressively lit by Rick Fisher)."--<em><a target="_blank" href="http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/06/29/DD361K2QOE.DTL#ixzz1S80KKEy2">San Francisco Chronicle</a></em>
- "This touring production captures what Broadway audiences saw ..." --<em>Variety</em>
- Check out the <a target="_blank" href="http://www.goldstar.com/events/hollywood-ca/billy-elliot-the-musical?reviews=all#reviews">Goldstar member reviews</a> for the show's recent Los Angeles run.
The show runs 2 hours and 50 minutes, including intermission. Due to some mild language, it is recommended for audiences ages 8 and older.