Provocative Drama Lebensraum by Israel Horovitz
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Lebensraum was Saturday May 24, 2014 / 8:00pm.
Most Popular Under $10 Event Nearby
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
If you like Whose Line Is It Anyway? then you'll love ComedySportz, a fun, fast-paced comedy show … More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Lesley B. Henderson
view more less of this review
Certainly a new way of looking at "what it" 6 million Jews came back to live in Germany. The actors did a fantastic job, they played many parts and it there was a lot of dialogue, and God Bless them they deserve many rounds of applause for their work. Would recommend seeing this play to anyone..
Quotes & Highlights
- “Happy Medium Theatre’s season closing production is an impressive dramatic feat, marrying modern social issues with stellar acting and compelling visuals.” —Boston Events Insider
- “Reaching into two open chests of drawers, two unobtrusive clothing racks, and a centrally located trunk on the painted floor resembling the German flag, this versatile trio flawlessly switches hats, hairdos, jackets, dialects and accents at dizzying speed.” —The Theater Mirror
- “Lebensraum is a timely call for understanding and acceptance as much as an always necessary reminder of the potency of hatred. Happy Medium gives Horovitz’s resonant play vivid life at the Factory.” —New England Entertainment Digest
- “The play is moving at an emotional level and thought-provoking at an intellectual level. " —The White Rhino Report
About the Ticket Supplier: Happy Medium TheatreHappy Medium Theatre, Inc. is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) company, which strives to offer a professional yet fun theatrical experience for local actors, directors, and playwrights. We strongly support the creativity of our players and want them to feel comfortable with our company, both on and off stage. HMT's planned performances, which include both well-known and original dramas, will assist community actors, writers, and directors in performing their best work to a diverse audience.
HMT was founded in May 2008 by Barbara DiGirolamo, Mikey DiLoreto, Stacy Fox, Lesley Anne Moreau, and Audrey Lynn Sylvia.