The Whale: A Darkly Funny Drama About Family and Loss
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
- Wed, Mar 12 @ 7:30pm Check Availability $27.50
- Thu, Mar 13 @ 7:30pm Check Availability $27.50
- Sat, Mar 15 @ 4:00pm Check Availability $30.00
- Sun, Mar 16 @ 3:00pm Check Availability $30.00
- Wed, Mar 19 @ 7:30pm Check Availability $27.50
- Thu, Mar 20 @ 7:30pm Check Availability $27.50
- Sat, Mar 22 @ 4:00pm Check Availability $30.00
- Sun, Mar 23 @ 3:00pm Check Availability $30.00
- Wed, Mar 26 @ 7:30pm Check Availability $27.50
- Thu, Mar 27 @ 7:30pm Check Availability $27.50
- Wed, Apr 2 @ 2:00pm Check Availability $22.50
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Goldstar MemberRed Velvet
view more less of this review
The script was amazing and the acting even better...truly the best show i have seen in a very long time. The main character, his daughter and bff were all completely and 100% believable...every word out their mouths. I felt I knew these people. I have recommended to many people and kind of want to see it again. I have thought about the many layers of the story over and over again since seeing it.
This show contains adult language and content. Cigarettes will be smoked on stage during the performance.
About the Ticket Supplier: SpeakEasy StageOver the past nineteen seasons, SpeakEasy Stage Company has distinguished itself as Boston's premier theater staging Boston premieres. Year after year, SpeakEasy has won acclaim for presenting top-quality productions of vital, cutting-edge plays.
Recently, SpeakEasy was singled out by Variety, the entertainment newspaper, as a force in regional theater and a champion of small, often overlooked musicals.