VamPirate's Halloween Spooktacular Dinner Adventure
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for VamPirate's Halloween Spooktacular 2011 have expired.
The last date listed for VamPirate's Halloween Spooktacular 2011 was Monday October 31, 2011 / 5:00pm.
Most Popular Family Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- $18.00 - $20.00
- Our Price:
- $9.00 - $10.00
Britt is the perfect kid -- she never gets into trouble and loves making her friends happy. But in Stinky Kids: The Musical, things take a turn for the worse when she wakes up with an epic wad of gum stuck in her hair! Britt is worried that her parents will cancel the trip to the brand-new bounce house, so she has to rely on her mischievous friends to help her, embarking on an unexpected adventure across their neighborhood. This award-winning show based on the best-selling series of books will make your family stand up and cheer! Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Celebrate at Treasure Bay's Annual Masquerade Ball, but beware! These cursed halls are said to have housed many evil vampires in years past. It has even been rumored that the evil Captain Sebastian the Black is still lurking in the shadows, awaiting unsuspecting guests who would become prey to him and his horde of “Vampire Pirates.” Care to join the VamPirates … as dinner?
*This Halloween Show performance will have a spooky, fun theme, and will still be great for families and children.
Port of Call Feast Menu:
- Complimentary Appetizers at The King's Festival (A variety of tray-passed appetizers served before the show.)
- Garden Fresh Salad or Creamy Vegetable Soup
- Your choice of: Treasure’s Chicken (Oven-Roasted Half Chicken carefully marinated in a savory blend of spices, served with a Steamed Broccoli Floweret and Caribbean Rice) OR Buccaneer BBQ Pork Loin (Tender slices of mouthwatering pork loin, topped with our special BBQ sauce, served with a Steamed Broccoli Floweret and Buttery Mashed Potatoes)
- Princess Anita's Royal Dessert: Apple Cobbler a la mode
- Beverages: Complimentary soft drinks and coffee during the main show. Cash bar available all other times.
*Menu subject to change