VamPirate's Halloween Spooktacular Dinner Adventure
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for VamPirate's Halloween Spooktacular 2011 have expired.
The last date listed for VamPirate's Halloween Spooktacular 2011 was Monday October 31, 2011 / 5:00pm.
Currently at Pirate's Dinner Adventure:
- Full Price:
- $39.95 - $58.95
- Our Price:
- $25.00 - $30.00
Cheer for the heroes and boo and hiss the villains at this holiday dinner adventure show, featuring swashbuckling swordplay and dynamic duels. While reveling in Pirates Take Christmas, you'll feast on fine grub and grog. Bring the whole family and cheer on Santa as he saves Christmas from the wicked pirates who have captured him and Mrs. Claus, threatening to end the holiday season and disappoint all the girls and boys waiting for their stockings to be filled. With audience participation, heart-pounding action and holiday cheer -- plus a hearty four-course holiday feast -- this is sure to be a satisfying evening for all. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Celebrate at Treasure Bay's Annual Masquerade Ball, but beware! These cursed halls are said to have housed many evil vampires in years past. It has even been rumored that the evil Captain Sebastian the Black is still lurking in the shadows, awaiting unsuspecting guests who would become prey to him and his horde of “Vampire Pirates.” Care to join the VamPirates … as dinner?
*This Halloween Show performance will have a spooky, fun theme, and will still be great for families and children.
Port of Call Feast Menu:
- Complimentary Appetizers at The King's Festival (A variety of tray-passed appetizers served before the show.)
- Garden Fresh Salad or Creamy Vegetable Soup
- Your choice of: Treasure’s Chicken (Oven-Roasted Half Chicken carefully marinated in a savory blend of spices, served with a Steamed Broccoli Floweret and Caribbean Rice) OR Buccaneer BBQ Pork Loin (Tender slices of mouthwatering pork loin, topped with our special BBQ sauce, served with a Steamed Broccoli Floweret and Buttery Mashed Potatoes)
- Princess Anita's Royal Dessert: Apple Cobbler a la mode
- Beverages: Complimentary soft drinks and coffee during the main show. Cash bar available all other times.
*Menu subject to change