Sugar Happens: A One-Girl Show: Comic Story of a Nice Jewish Girl in Hollywood
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Sugar Happens: A One-Girl Show have expired.
The last date listed for Sugar Happens: A One-Girl Show was Saturday July 24, 2010 / 8:00pm.
Most Popular Theater Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- $60.00 - $95.00
- Our Price:
- $60.00 - $95.00
Hailed as "the best musical of this century" by Ben Brantley of The New York Times and "the funniest musical of all time" by Entertainment Weekly, The Book of Mormon won nine Tony Awards -- including Best Musical -- in its first year on Broadway. Now the national touring production is back at the Pantages for a second round of hilarity. Written by South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone along with Robert Lopez, the Tony-winning co-creator of Avenue Q, this musical comedy is a show that The Daily Show's Jon Stewart has called "a crowning achievement. So good it makes me angry." Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- Read <a target="_blank" href="http://www.rachelbailit.com/rachpress.html">interviews</a> with Rachel Bailit.
- "One of the hottest one-woman shows ever!" --<em>IN Magazine</em>
- "Rachel Bailit is brilliant. <em>Sugar Happens</em>...reminds us, in the performance of Rachel Bailit, what truly great acting really is." <em>--Beverly Hills Outlook</em>
- "Filled with biting one-liners and heartfelt moments...A passionate, hysterical portrayal..." <em>--Tolucan Times</em>
- "Rachel Bailit is a dynamic delight...A well written, directed, and performed laugh riot" -<a target="_blank" href="http://tolucantimes.info/section/theatre_review/i-caught-two-light-n%E2%80%99-lively-very-funny-productions-last-week/"> Tolucan Times</a>
- Critic's Pick for Weds May 12 in the <a target="_blank" href="http://www.jewishjournal.com/picks_clicks/article/picks_and_clicks_may_6-14_2010_20100506/">Jewish Journal</a>
- " Bailit masterfully works the audience as she recounts hilarious stories of her childhood and career path. " -<a target="_blank" href="http://www.backstage.com/bso/reviews-la-theatre/sugar-happens-a-one-girl-show-1004092783.story">Backstage West</a>
Rachel Bailit trained at the Lee Strasberg Institute and has performed with the Second City. She has a recurring role on General Hospital and appears in the films Festival In Cannes and How the Grinch Stole Christmas. She was recently featured in NY Resident Magazine as an "up and coming New York stage Actress." She has been performing the show in workshop off-broadway at St. Luke's Theatre, a half a block from Times Square, and also workshopped the show at The Lee Strasberg Theater Institute in L.A.