The Bitter Herbs - Five Short Comedies about Jewish Life in America
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for The Bitter Herbs have expired.
The last date listed for The Bitter Herbs was Saturday May 2, 2009 / 8:00pm.
Most Popular Theater Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- $60.00 - $75.00
- Our Price:
- $60.00 - $75.00
Hailed as "the best musical of this century" by Ben Brantley of The New York Times and "the funniest musical of all time" by Entertainment Weekly, The Book of Mormon won nine Tony Awards -- including Best Musical -- in its first year on Broadway. Now the national touring production is back at the Pantages for a second round of hilarity. Written by South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone along with Robert Lopez, the Tony-winning co-creator of Avenue Q, this musical comedy is a show that The Daily Show's Jon Stewart has called "a crowning achievement. So good it makes me angry." Learn More
Go to Priscilla's next door to the theater for a great cup of coffee!info • Feb 23 2013 star this tip starred
Plentiful parking in the backinfo • Feb 23 2013 star this tip starred
Yummy stuffinfo • Feb 23 2013 star this tip starred
Reviews & Ratings
The production stars: Malcolm Devine, Colette Freedman, Danny Lippin, Sharon Madden, Nickella Moschetti, and Michael Shaw, along with understudies Bryan Richard Deehring, Francesca Ferrera, and Michael Patrick McGill.
The five comedies in The Bitter Herbs are:__ __
- The Plot: A daughter deals with her neurotic Jewish mother’s demanding demands;
- The Basic 7: A married couple realizes they don’t need to spice up their lives — or is it too late?
- Hood Ratz: Siblings find their long lost brother and are shocked when he is not exactly what they “ordered.”
- Join the Club: Newlyweds attempt to make the ultimate sacrifice of love for each other before their wedding day, only to find out they might have gone too far;
- The Misguided Production: Miscommunication occurs during an interview for a pseudo naked production of “Fiddler on the Roof.”