Hippos, Sharks & Penguins at Adventure Aquarium
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
- Festively wrapped
- Can be sent via email or mail
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
Check out all the exhibits you can see at Adventure Aquarium.
See what events are coming up at Adventure Aquarium.
- All exhibits, with the exception of the penguin exhibit, are inside.
- Most guests arrive between noon and 2:00pm. If you want to avoid the crowds, visit earlier or later.
- The average time spent visiting Adventure Aquarium is 3 hours. It’s a self-guided tour, so each person’s visit will differ.
- Secure and monitored parking is conveniently located adjacent to the aquarium. Guests pay on exit. Cash, Mastercard and Visa are accepted for payment.
About the Ticket Supplier: Adventure Aquarium
Located just across the river from Philadelphia, Adventure Aquarium offers the opportunity to explore, discover and play. Experience a 40-foot suspended Shark Tunnel, free shows, seven different touch exhibits, and two million gallons of fun. Adventure Aquarium is the only aquarium in the world where you can see hippos nose-to-nose, and the only aquarium in the country to feature a Great Hammerhead Shark.