Noir Stage Thriller Almost Blue Shocks and Surprises
* Additional fees apply.
The last date listed for Almost Blue was Saturday May 18, 2013 / 8:00pm.
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Goldstar Member
view more less of this review
Charlestown Working Theater is a wonderful small venue where every seat is a good seat.
This noir thriller is truely a thriller with twists and bends throughout. The acting is amazing. The audience becomes
voyeur to intense confrontations between somewhat tawdry yet appealing residents in a rundown residential hotel.
star this review starred report as inappropriate
It is hard for me to rate my experience. On the positive side, the acting was worthy of a 5-star rating. On the negative side, the subject matter of the play was so depressing that I decided to leave at intermission. Considering the quality of...continued
_ Almost Blue _is inappropriate for those age 15 or younger.
About the Ticket Supplier: Theatre on FireTheatre on Fire exists to present socially relevant classic, contemporary and new productions of outstanding artistic merit, with an eye toward challenging preconceptions and re-examining the traditional.
Theatre on Fire:
* produces dynamic productions of classic and contemporary plays by both established and emerging playwrights
* instills appreciation of and participation in the theater arts through educational programs, school partnerships, and internships
* makes theatre accessible to everyone by keeping ticket prices low, offering student, senior and other discounts, and holding pay-what-you-can performances of every show
* cultivates an engaged, diverse and responsive audience
* encourages diversity throughout the organization and in the community