Fassbinder's Vampire Comedy Blood on the Cat's Neck
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
- Fri, Dec 13 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $10.00
- Sat, Dec 14 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $12.50
- Sun, Dec 15 @ 7:00pm Check Availability $10.00
- Thu, Dec 19 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $10.00
- Fri, Dec 20 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $10.00
- Sat, Dec 21 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $12.50
- Sun, Dec 22 @ 7:00pm Check Availability $10.00
- Fri, Dec 27 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $10.00
- Sat, Dec 28 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $12.50
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Bob Armstrong
view more less of this review
Likeable all in all, but probably not for everybody. Knew up front that a Fassbinder script would be edgy, but unconventional non-plot storytelling may leave audience waiting for a story to begin. Ad description that it's an erotic vampire story may give an inaccurate impression of what play really is. Well acted, involving characters. Often funny. You'll probably like it. Theatre space is cramped; lobby more like a foyer to someone's living room. I nearly tripped on something walking up to second row of seats.
The show runs 90 minutes.
About the Ticket Supplier: Trap Door Theatre
Trap Door Theatre maintains a family of artists, loyal to each other, the art, and their own artistic integrity.
Incorporated in March of 1994, Trap Door Theatre took their three-year tradition of touring European Theatres and Festivals and transferred it to Chicago's world renowned Off-Loop Theatre scene. Residing in it's permanent home, which is a 45 seat, 900 square foot converted performance space in Bucktown, Trap Door has presented over sixty productions on the cusp of its ninth season, winning the praise of critics and patrons that catapults a whirlwind of activity, keeping the doors open five days a week.