Butt Trash: Sunday Night Improv at Chemically Imbalanced Theater
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Butt Trash was Sunday April 28, 2013 / 8:00pm.
Currently at CIC Theater
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Chemically Imbalanced Comedy is perfectly set up for lots of laughs: it's an intimate space with a… More
The cast members of Fanny include Blair Beeken, Claire Mulaney, Sarah Shook and Lily Sullivan
- Blair Beeken performs with Virgin Daiquiri at iO, the house team Susan at CIC, and on Second City’s House Ensemble. She also performs regularly at The Upstairs Gallery and The Annoyance Theater with independent groups such as Fanny and Super Human.
- Lily Sullivan is a member of the Second City’s House Ensemble, iO’s the Adventurers, and of course, FANNY! She can be seen performing around the city in many small theaters as well as online in some weird videos!
- Claire Mulaney performs with Echo at iO, the house team Susan at CIC, and with Fanny and other independent teams all over the city. She can also be seen in various productions at The Annoyance Theatre.
- Sarah Shook performs at iO with the Adventurers and the Del Tones, the Second City Touring Company, and sketch with Punam Patel. And with her favorites in Fanny.
The cast members of Dumpster include Jill Fenstermaker, Ellen Haeg, Molly Hall and Amy Speckien.
- Jill Fenstermaker can be seen in Perfume, Whiskey, and Sickness of the Soul: Improvisation in the Style of Tennessee Williams at Chemically Imbalanced Theater and with the iO Theater house team Revolver alongside SNL cast member Vanessa Bayer.
- Ellen Haeg can also be seen on the CIC house team Rainbow Deli every Saturday night, at iO theater on the house team Rick and pants-less in her apartment from the red line train.
- Molly Hall loves performing with Dumpster wherever she can! She’s also quite fond of playing at the Upstairs Gallery with Mrs. Dad and can often be found putting her hands up some adorable puppet butts with FELT at iO.
- Amy Speckien has a lot of split ends but that doesn’t stop her from performing at iO, CIC, The Gift Theatre and Annoyance. Amy made a website because she is full of herself: amyspeckien.com.
About the Ticket Supplier: Chemically Imbalanced Comedy
Chemically Imbalanced Comedy is a non profit theater which has been producing the best and brightest comedy in Chicago for years. The Chicago Tribune called their show “simple, funny, and perceptive.”
The Chicago Arts and Entertainment Magazine said, “I was astounded by the intelligence of that improvisation.”
The Chicago Reader said CIC was “tight and funny.”
The Chicago Redeye named CIC “Best Bet.”