Chicago History Tour Along the Indoor Pedway
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
- Festively wrapped
- Can be sent via email or mail
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from VissidarteRed Velvet
view more less of this review
It was one of the best tours ever! The guide and owner of the company excelled in every way, and his enthusiasm and love for the city carried us thru 3 1/2 hours of intense learning. Places and history came alive, and if that was not enough, we were also treated to a custard ice-cream towards the end of the tour. Three or four people had trouble with their legs/feet, but there were plenty of opportunities to rest, sit down and take the elevators. The guide and owner also was sensitive to rest stops and loaned us fabulous written resources, e.g. maps, photos and history outline we each carried with us in a lovely folder. A wonderful experience indeed!
star this review starred report as inappropriate
Didn't learn much about the pedway, but it was filled with info about Chicago. If you would like to know the history of Chicago - this is a must. If you want to learn your way around the pedway, you'll need to find something else.
- Tour Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes – minimal walking
- Tours are conducted in Chicago’s indoor heated Pedway.
- Hear entertaining stories featuring the Fort Dearborn Massacre, Great Chicago Fire, 1893 World’s Fair, Burnham Plan, Union Stockyards and so many more!
- Plenty of places to sit and relax while listening to great storytelling.
- Learn about Chicago’s most fascinating characters including the architects, millionaires, vice figures and politicians!
- Trivia contest