Chicago History Tour Along the Indoor Pedway
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
- Wed, Mar 12 @ 1:00pm Sold Out
- Sat, Mar 15 @ 1:00pm Check Availability $12.50
- Wed, Mar 19 @ 1:00pm Check Availability $12.50
- Fri, Mar 21 @ 1:00pm Check Availability $12.50
- Sat, Mar 22 @ 1:00pm Check Availability $12.50
- Wed, Mar 26 @ 1:00pm Check Availability $12.50
- Fri, Mar 28 @ 1:00pm Check Availability $12.50
- Sat, Mar 29 @ 1:00pm Check Availability $12.50
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from VissidarteRed Velvet
view more less of this review
It was one of the best tours ever! The guide and owner of the company excelled in every way, and his enthusiasm and love for the city carried us thru 3 1/2 hours of intense learning. Places and history came alive, and if that was not enough, we were also treated to a custard ice-cream towards the end of the tour. Three or four people had trouble with their legs/feet, but there were plenty of opportunities to rest, sit down and take the elevators. The guide and owner also was sensitive to rest stops and loaned us fabulous written resources, e.g. maps, photos and history outline we each carried with us in a lovely folder. A wonderful experience indeed!
star this review starred report as inappropriate
Didn't learn much about the pedway, but it was filled with info about Chicago. If you would like to know the history of Chicago - this is a must. If you want to learn your way around the pedway, you'll need to find something else.