Explore Chicago's Historic Gold Coast by Foot
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Chicago's Historic Gold Coast Tour was Saturday October 11, 2014 / Noon.
Reviews & Ratings
What you’ll see:
- The water tower and the water tower pumping station
- The John Hancock Building
- The Fourth Presbyterian Church
- The Palmolive Building
- The Drake Hotel
- Oak Street Beach
- Various 19th century mansions along Astor Street
- Division Street
- The Viagra Triangle
This tour begins in front of the Chicago Water Works Visitor Information Center 163 E. Pearson (at N. Michigan Ave.) at 2:00pm and ends at the Fourth Presbyterian Church on the corner of Delaware and N. Michigan Ave.
The tour covers about 2 miles at a leisurely pace and runs 2 to 2.5 hours.
Please note that tour guide gratuity is not included in the tour price, so if you enjoy your tour, tips are very much appreciated.