Explore Chicago's Historic Gold Coast on Walking Tour
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Chicago's Historic Gold Coast Tour have expired.
The last date listed for Chicago's Historic Gold Coast Tour was Friday November 22, 2013 / 2:00pm.
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Before embarking on your next globe-trot, make a stop at this year's Travel & Adventure Show and see guidebook author Pauline Frommer, PBS star Rick Steves (Rick Steves' Europe), Travel Channel host Samantha Brown and author Patricia Schultz (1000 Places to See Before You Die). With advice on top local, national and international destinations, show-only specials and giveaways, hands-on adventure activities (scuba diving, animal encounters, mechanical bulls and Segway riding), exotic culinary demonstrations, and live cultural performances, attending the Travel & Adventure Show almost feels like its own little getaway. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
What you'll see:
* The water tower and the water tower pumping station;
* The John Hancock Building;
* The Fourth Presbyterian Church;
* The Palmolive Building;
* The Drake Hotel;
* Oak Street Beach;
* Various 19th century mansions along Astor Street;
* Division Street; and
* The Viagra Triangle.
* begins in front of the Chicago Water Works Visitor Information Center 163 E. Pearson (at N. Michigan Ave) at 2:00.
* ends at the Fourth Presbyterian Church – corner of Delaware and N. Michigan Ave.
* covers about 2 miles at a leisurely pace.
* runs 2 to 2.5 hours.
Please note that tour guide gratuity is not included in the tour price, so if you enjoy your tour, tips are very much appreciated.