Explore Chicago's Historic Gold Coast on Walking Tour
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
Reviews & Ratings
What you'll see:
* The water tower and the water tower pumping station;
* The John Hancock Building;
* The Fourth Presbyterian Church;
* The Palmolive Building;
* The Drake Hotel;
* Oak Street Beach;
* Various 19th century mansions along Astor Street;
* Division Street; and
* The Viagra Triangle.
* begins in front of the Chicago Water Works Visitor Information Center 163 E. Pearson (at N. Michigan Ave) at 2:00.
* ends at the Fourth Presbyterian Church – corner of Delaware and N. Michigan Ave.
* covers about 2 miles at a leisurely pace.
* runs 2 to 2.5 hours.
Please note that tour guide gratuity is not included in the tour price, so if you enjoy your tour, tips are very much appreciated.