Darlin': New Mystery Drama Set in a Motel
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
- Tue, Mar 11 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $16.00
- Thu, Mar 13 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $16.00
- Sun, Mar 16 @ 2:00pm Check Availability $16.00
- Thu, Mar 20 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $16.00
- Sun, Mar 23 @ 2:00pm Check Availability $16.00
- Thu, Mar 27 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $16.00
- Sun, Mar 30 @ 2:00pm Check Availability $16.00
- Thu, Apr 3 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $16.00
- Sun, Apr 6 @ 2:00pm Sold Out
- Thu, Apr 10 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $16.00
- Sun, Apr 13 @ 2:00pm Check Availability $16.00
Reviews & Ratings
Joshua Rollins' play Concealed Carry was selected for the 2013 Seven Devils’ Playwrighting Conference with ID Theatre and is having its world premiere in Denver at Local Theater Company in Spring 2014. His play A Girl With Sun in Her Eyes debuted in Chicago in 2011 with Pine Box Theater Company to great acclaim and a sold-out run. It is in development for production in New Orleans. Other works include American Rex, which premiered with Chicago Street Theatre and was a finalist for the Eugene O’Neill Playwrights Conference and 25 Saints, which completed a run at Victory Garden’s Greenhouse Theatre in Chicago in 2013 and an acclaimed, sold-out run with Azeotrope Theatre in Seattle.
Joshua is also an actor and has appeared with many acclaimed companies including The Blue Man Group, Steppenwolf Theatre, The Gift Theatre, About Face, Commonwealth Shakespeare, and the Huntington Theatre. Film credits include Batman: The Dark Knight, Contagion, Living Hell, Killshot, Awake and The Lake House, among others. He is a graduate of the School at Steppenwolf.