Theatrical Spectacle Fuerza Bruta: Look Up at Auditorium Theatre
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Fuerza Bruta: Look Up have expired.
The last date listed for Fuerza Bruta: Look Up was Sunday July 11, 2010 / 6:30pm.
Currently at Auditorium Theatre of Roosevelt University:
- Full Price:
- $56.00 - $132.00
- Our Price:
- $30.00 - $99.00
Since premiering in 1987, The Joffrey Ballet's production of The Nutcracker has become America's favorite Nutcracker, touring coast to coast more than any other. This beloved holiday masterpiece for the whole family features the entire ballet company, plus local children's choruses, young dancers and a full orchestra performing Tchaikovsky's famous score live. It's the magical tale of young Clara, whose Christmas gift of a nutcracker comes to life and brings her to a fantastic winter wonderland. With larger-than-life scenery and entertaining storytelling, Joffrey's performance is an evening of pure enchantment and a glorious holiday tradition. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from ellemac007
view more less of this review
What a whirlwind!
We were kinda late to the 'pre-party' ... the Auditorium Theatre lobby looked like an ultra modern bar/club ... and they had pretty affordable drinks.
Once on stage (yes, on stage) you are immersed (literally and figuratively) with music, dancing, thoughts, sex, dreams, nightmares, water, lights and more music and more dancing!
- Get there early to have a couple of drinks
- Wear comfy clothes & shoes, but look nice
- Be prepared for ANYTHING & EVERYTHING!
Quotes & Highlights
- Fuerza Bruta was a huge hit in New York, where it won Goldstar's Roar of the Crowd award.
- "An evening of jaw-dropping sensation and an eye-popping adventure." --Variety
- "A Must-See! Unlike anything Chicago has seen in years, it's a blast of creativity and energy." --WGN TV/Radio
- "A dazzling blend of erotic, hypnotic and aquatic..."--New York Post
- "Landmark Auditorium Theatre [has been] transformed into what is likely Chicago's trendiest nightclub." --Daily Herald
Fuerza Bruta: Look Up, the smash-hit from the creators of the international phenomenon De La Guarda, pushes the boundaries of theater. Worlds collide, dreams are real, and reality takes a back seat. The music is incredible, and the visual effects are mind-blowing: a man running full-throttle through a series of moving walls, women frolicking in a watery world suspended just inches above the audience. It's a must-see show that floods the senses. Come experience the 360° heart-pounding theatrical extravaganza for yourself!