Hank Williams: Lost Highway -- A Musical Tribute to the Country Legend
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Hank Williams: Lost Highway have expired.
The last date listed for Hank Williams: Lost Highway was Saturday October 12, 2013 / 7:30pm.
Currently at Greenhouse Theater Center:
- Full Price:
- $37.50 - $42.50
- Our Price:
- $18.75 - $21.25
A young girl's suicide in an English industrial city brings a detective to the doorway of a British family, allegedly on a routine inquiry in connection with the death. But plot twists and surprises will keep you guessing during this haunting thriller about the respectable Birling family, whose secrets and sins are exposed when the mysterious Inspector Goole interrupts their lives. This popular drawing-room mystery by J.B. Priestley is a fascinating look into the world of a wealthy person as he or she is faced with guilt or blame for a moral wrong. A Broadway revival of An Inspector Calls won the 1994 Tony Award for Best Revival. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Goldstar Member
view more less of this review
The show was absolutely wonderful. So many talented musicians and actors. Whether you like country music or not, this was a well produced, written and performed show that people will enjoy. If the newspaper critics do not agree we all would be shocked!
Quotes & Highlights
- “Strikingly honest and guileless picture that could well mean commercial legs and a big fat hit for American Blues. Brumlow nails Williams, sweet, low, and hard.” —Chicago Tribune
- “A bona fide tribute concert. Director Damon Kiely has a dynamite cast and pulls pitch perfect performances from all of them. Captivatingly produced …clever dialogue ... impressively talented actor/musicians. —Newcity
- “Glorious contradiction: a musical bio bursting at the seams with rambunctious playfulness and Williams’ life-long, fruitless quest for contentment. It’s a demanding, bravura performance and Brumlow nails it from lights up to curtain call.” —Chicago Theater Beat
- “They crank up the foot-tapping fun. Hank’s story will have you musing and humming all the way home.” —Chicago Now
- “The music is well-played giving Williams’ songbook an authentic sound … a worthy tribute to the country legend.” —http://chicagocritic.com/hank-williams-lost-highway-american-blues-theater/">Chicago Critic