Historic Hyde Park: A Guided Tour by Joyce Walks Chicago
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
Reviews & Ratings
What You’ll See:
• Rockefeller Chapel
• Ida Noyes Hall
• Booth School of Business
• Robie House
• Oriental Museum/University of Chicago Quad and Cobb Gate
• Regenstein Library/Mansueto Library
• Fusion by Henry Moore/Max Palvesky Residence Halls
• Gerald Ratner Athletic Center/ Stagg Field
• DuSable Museum
• Fountain of Time/ Midway Studio
• University of Chicago Law School, Ferris Wheel location/Columbian Exposition/Ice Rink, Karl Linnaeus Statue
_The tour covers covers approximately 2 miles at a leisurely pace.
Please dress for the weather and bring water.
There are no scheduled restroom or refreshment stops._
Please note that tour guide gratuity is not included in the tour price, so if you enjoy your tour, tips are very much appreciated.