Historic Hyde Park: A Guided Tour by Joyce Walks Chicago
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
Reviews & Ratings
What You’ll See:
• Rockefeller Chapel
• Ida Noyes Hall
• Booth School of Business
• Robie House
• Oriental Museum/University of Chicago Quad and Cobb Gate
• Regenstein Library/Mansueto Library
• Fusion by Henry Moore/Max Palvesky Residence Halls
• Gerald Ratner Athletic Center/ Stagg Field
• DuSable Museum
• Fountain of Time/ Midway Studio
• University of Chicago Law School, Ferris Wheel location/Columbian Exposition/Ice Rink, Karl Linnaeus Statue
The tour covers covers approximately 2 miles at a leisurely pace.
Please dress for the weather and bring water.
There are no scheduled restroom or refreshment stops.
Please note that tour guide gratuity is not included in the tour price, so if you enjoy your tour, tips are very much appreciated.