New Year's Eve 2012 Gala Aboard the Anita Dee II Yacht
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for New Year's Eve Yacht Gala have expired.
The last date listed for New Year's Eve Yacht Gala was Saturday December 31, 2011 / 8:30pm.
Most Popular Foodie Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- $110.00 - $150.00
- Our Price:
- $55.00 - $75.00
Cook Au Vin's French Fusion cooking classes serve up hands-on culinary instruction from an experienced chef in a fun and relaxed atmosphere, capped off with a feast prepared and enjoyed by you and your fellow students. Feel free to bring your own wine to these four-hour lessons, which begin with a tres francais bread, cheese and charcuterie appetizer before you get down to the business of learning recipes and techniques necessary to create a contemporary four-course meal. There are several different classes to choose from, each offering mouth-watering menus, and both beginners and expert cooks are welcome. Please see the full event description for class schedules, menus and other information. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Regenia Howard
view more less of this review
I don't know where to start.
1. VIP reservations would not be honored
2. Boarding started 1 hour late
3. One person check-in for over 500 people, took 2 hours for some to board.
4. Boat GROSSLY overbooked, tables had to be set up on dance floor.
5. No room to mingle
6. Felt like a slave ship.
7. Did not leave dock until after 11pm because boarding took so long.
8. Host was rude and unprofessional.
9. The caterers were good people and the food was good.
10. If I could get a refund I would.
11. Lots of folks left the boat due to the overcrowding before 11PM.
12. I would like my money back and a apology.
13. It seems everyone purchased tickets from a different source. Anita Dee got greedy. They knew what they were doing.
14. Absolutely the worse New Year's Eve spent yet.
Dinner Buffet Menu:
» Chicken Marsala
Sautéed with Fresh Sliced Mushrooms, Red Bell Peppers & Sweet Marsala Wine
» Rice Pilaf
Sautéed with Diced Onions & Simmered in Homemade Chicken Stock
Gently Tossed with Homemade Marinara Sauce and Grated Parmesan Cheese
» Sliced Bread Basket
Crusty French Bread with Whipped Butter to the Side
Double Chocolate Chip & Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
(Menu current at time of publication, but subject to change without notice.)