The Doyle and Debbie Show - A Musical Comedy
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for The Doyle and Debbie Show have expired.
The last date listed for The Doyle and Debbie Show was Sunday May 27, 2012 / 6:30pm.
Currently at Royal George Theatre:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
From Vicki Quade, the creator of the popular comedy Late Nite Catechism, comes the new interactive comedy Bible Bingo. The Archdiocese's new bingo department needs to raise money for the parish. That's where you come in: Get ready to play bingo for a variety of wacky prizes. Along the way, you'll be drawn into conversation about everything from Adam and Eve to modern sins. Just be careful: You might laugh so hard you forget to yell "bingo." Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Dawn Anthony
view more less of this review
OK..I thought this was going to be a annoyingly hokey/somewhat entertaining production. Wrong! This was a seriously funny and pleasurable night out. I had tears of laughter and a perpetual grin on my face. Loved the honkey tonk staging/bar setting. The actors were excellent country western singers too...just a great night out of needed laughter. THANK you!
Quotes & Highlights
- "A gloriously tacky send-up of a washed-up country duo." --<em>New York Times</em>
- "<em>The Doyle & Debbie Show</em> is like <em>Spinal Tap</em> with a twang, and it manages to tweak and tickle without ever denigrating country music." --<em>The Tennessean</em>
- <a>"Hilarious... drop-dead funny." --</a><em>Chicago Tribune </em>
- "<em>The Doyle and Debbie Show</em> will wow your socks off!" -<em>-Chicago Sun-Times </em>
- "Part <em>Colbert Report</em>, Part Grand Ole Opry." --<em>Time Out Chicago</em>
- "Four words for this country music send up: HI-LAR-EE-OUS." --<em>Chicago Magazine</em>
Over the past five years, the Doyle & Debbie show has developed a rabid cult following in Nashville, with many fans who have seen the show over a dozen times -- everyone from theatre-going professional to college students who wouldn't be caught dead in a theater or a country bar. The show was first performed in June 2006 in Nashville, TN. the Doyle & Debbie Show opened in the legendary Bluegrass venue, The Station Inn, in October 2007, where it has been playing Tuesday nights ever since. Doyle and Debbie have performed in a variety of venues around the country, including two appearances on NBC's Late Night with Conan O'Brien.