Unique Walking Tour Reveals the Historic Mansions of Kenwood
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for The Mansions of Kenwood was Saturday October 25, 2014 / Noon.
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Jill S.
view more less of this review
I highly recommend this tour. Our guide was highly knowledgeable, very personable, and fascinated us with stories and details about Kenwood. She even came prepared with photos of the one-time inhabitants -- from Julius Rosenwald and Max Adler to Muhammed Ali! The two hours flew by and we recommend it highly.
star this review starred report as inappropriate
Well prepared, on schedule. Not only knowledgeable leader, but prepared with interesting historical photos, stories, etc. The small group (6) was ideal. The Kenwood area is a virtual island of history, wealth, architecture and charm in the...continued
What you’ll see:
- Drexel Boulevard and Fountain
- Rainbow PUSH Headquarters
- The home of Bobby Franks (The Crime of the Century)
- President Barack and Michelle Obama’s home
- Mansions of Chicago’s elite—from Martin Ryerson to Muhammad Ali
- Tour groups are limited to 15 participants.
- There are no restrooms available on this tour.
- Please dress for the weather and bring water.
- This tour covers approximately 2 miles at a leisurely pace.
Please note that tour guide gratuity is not included in the tour price, so if you enjoy your tour, tips are very much appreciated.