Acrobatics, High-Energy Dance, Music and Humor in Traces, a New Brand of Circus
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Traces have expired.
The last date listed for Traces was Sunday March 4, 2012 / 6:30pm.
Currently at Segerstrom Center for the Arts, Segerstrom Hall:
- Full Price:
- $39.00 - $79.00
- Our Price:
- $20.00 - $40.00
Lead by musical director, nine-time Grammy winner and trumpet player Wynton Marsalis, the Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra will perform the music of Count Basie and Duke Ellington on this return visit to Southern California. The 15-piece ensemble features some of the foremost authorities on jazz as well as acclaimed soloists and ensemble players. Known for their technical prowess and authentic performances, you'll experience songs by Basie and Ellington like you never have before. The Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra is one of the most acclaimed ensembles playing today, with a relentless touring schedule that takes them around the world. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- Visit 7 Fingers' website for photos, company info and more.
- "A gorgeously pure, loose and personal circus...the audience immediately understands that it is in the presence of seven massively talented performers." --The Chicago Tribune, rated 4 out of 4 stars
- “Beautifully choreographed and hugely impressive." --Time Out Chicago
- “An exquisitely timed and energetic display that calls for gifts extending from dance and music through acrobatics and skateboarding.” --The New York Times
- Read our members' reviews of the LA engagement of Traces