Acrobatics, High-Energy Dance, Music and Humor in Traces, a New Brand of Circus
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Traces have expired.
The last date listed for Traces was Sunday March 4, 2012 / 6:30pm.
Currently at Segerstrom Center for the Arts, Segerstrom Hall:
- Full Price:
- $49.00 - $89.00
- Our Price:
- $23.50 - $43.50
With music by Andrew Lloyd Webber and lyrics by Tim Rice, the compelling true story of Eva Perón comes to vivid life through stunning showstoppers like "Don't Cry for Me, Argentina," "Another Suitcase in Another Hall" and "High Flying Adored." Evita follows the path of the small-town peasant girl as she uses her considerable smarts and charisma to rise from the slums of Argentina to President Juan Perón's side as first lady, becoming one of South America's most powerful women. Though she was much beloved by her people as the voice of the poor, her inevitable downfall came through her unwavering ambition and a devastating illness, making her one of history's most tragic and dramatic figures. Direct from Broadway and making its first national tour, this stunning production is directed by Tony nominee Michael Grandage and choreographed by Tony winner Rob Ashford. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- Visit 7 Fingers' website for photos, company info and more.
- "A gorgeously pure, loose and personal circus...the audience immediately understands that it is in the presence of seven massively talented performers." --The Chicago Tribune, rated 4 out of 4 stars
- “Beautifully choreographed and hugely impressive." --Time Out Chicago
- “An exquisitely timed and energetic display that calls for gifts extending from dance and music through acrobatics and skateboarding.” --The New York Times
- Read our members' reviews of the LA engagement of Traces