Acrobatics, High-Energy Dance, Music and Humor in Traces, a New Brand of Circus
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Traces have expired.
The last date listed for Traces was Sunday March 4, 2012 / 6:30pm.
Currently at Segerstrom Center for the Arts, Segerstrom Hall:
- Full Price:
- $55.00 - $90.00
- Our Price:
- $32.50 - $50.00
Segerstrom Center audiences first discovered Les Ballets de Monte-Carlo in the troupe's acclaimed Center debut in 2011's Cinderella. Now this thrilling company returns with the U.S. premiere of visionary choreographer Jean-Christophe Maillot's interpretation of another ballet classic, Swan Lake. Extraordinary dancing, sumptuous costumes and inventive storytelling come together in dazzling ways as Maillot presents us with this masterful vision of Swan Lake, bringing a new drama to this pillar of the classical repertoire. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- Visit <a target="_blank" href="http://7doigts.com/en/ ">7 Fingers' website</a> for photos, company info and more.
- "A gorgeously pure, loose and personal circus...the audience immediately understands that it is in the presence of seven massively talented performers." --<em>The Chicago Tribune</em>, rated 4 out of 4 stars
- “Beautifully choreographed and hugely impressive." --<em>Time Out Chicago</em>
- “An exquisitely timed and energetic display that calls for gifts extending from dance and music through acrobatics and skateboarding.” --<em>The New York Times</em>
- Read our members' <a target="_blank" href="http://www.goldstar.com/events/los-angeles-ca/traces?reviews=all#reviews">reviews </a>of the LA engagement of <em>Traces</em>