Acrobatics, High-Energy Dance, Music and Humor in Traces, a New Brand of CircusSegerstrom Center for the Arts, Segerstrom Hall (600 Town Center Drive Costa Mesa, CA 92626)
- Full Price:
- $30.00 - $70.00
- Our Price:
- $10.00 - $52.50*
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Traces have expired.
The last date listed for Traces was Sunday March 4, 2012 / 6:30pm.
Currently at Segerstrom Center for the Arts, Segerstrom Hall:
- Full Price:
- $69.00 - $89.00
- Our Price:
- $29.25 - $36.00
Based on the hit film starring Leonardo DiCaprio and the incredible true story that inspired it, new Broadway musical Catch Me If You Can follows the life of Frank W. Abagnale Jr., who uses charm, imagination and millions of dollars in forged checks to create his ideal future. Abagnale successfully poses as a pilot, a doctor and a lawyer -- and wins the girl of his dreams -- before FBI agent Carl Hanratty finally catches up to him. The Tony Award-winning "dream team" behind Catch Me If You Can includes playwright Terrence McNally (The Full Monty, Ragtime) and composers Marc Shaiman and Scott Wittman (Hairspray). Learn More
Goldstar Member Tips
Casual m-thurs - dress up a bit for weekends
Always dress up when you go to the theater. It's a form of respect for the performers.
If you are going with multiple people try to take one car parking was $10
116 Goldstar Member Reviews
Written on May 15 2012
I'm glad I went - the muscle and body control of the performers is incredible. I'm not a big fan of modern dance, but I really enjoyed the acrobatic aspect.
Written on Mar 27 2012
The show was very moving, entertaining, and insightful. Was a little more for adult audiences, but the kids around us really seemed to enjoy it as well.
Written on Mar 24 2012
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!
Written on Mar 15 2012
Traces is extremely impressive. Just watching them made me feel like I was going to throw out my back, wrench my shoulder, or tweak my neck!
More Information About Traces
Quotes & Highlights
- Visit 7 Fingers' website for photos, company info and more.
- "A gorgeously pure, loose and personal circus...the audience immediately understands that it is in the presence of seven massively talented performers." --The Chicago Tribune, rated 4 out of 4 stars
- “Beautifully choreographed and hugely impressive." --Time Out Chicago
- “An exquisitely timed and energetic display that calls for gifts extending from dance and music through acrobatics and skateboarding.” --The New York Times
- Read our members' reviews of the LA engagement of Traces