2012 Progressive International Motorcycle Show
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for 2012 Progressive International Motorcycle Show have expired.
The last date listed for 2012 Progressive International Motorcycle Show was Sunday December 4, 2011 / All Day (10:30am - 5:00pm).
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
This is the most dazzling display of gems, jewelry, beads, accessories and minerals you'll ever see under one roof. For 45 years, the acclaimed International Gem and Jewelry Show has been bringing a fantastic selection of jewelry at the lowest prices to locations across the country -- and now the show is back in town. You can expect to find colored gemstones, exquisite fine jewelry, gold and silver earrings, necklaces and bracelets, beads and crystals, ethnic jewelry, classic pearls, vintage estate jewelry, engagement rings and wedding bands, designer watches and one-of-a-kind seasonal pieces. With a varied selection and special show pricing direct from worldwide designers and manufacturers, this show is perfect for gem enthusiasts, jewelry lovers and those of us looking for unique new accessories at a great price. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
The 2012 Progressive International Motorcycle Shows brings the nation's largest and longest-running powersports show tour into the Dallas Convention Center Friday, December 2 through Sunday, December 4. Showgoers are invited to check-out hundreds of the latest bikes from leading manufacturers including Aprilia, Beta, BRP, Darwin, Ducati, Erik Buell Racing, Gas Gas, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Kawasaki, KTM, Moto Guzzi, MV Agusta, Norton, Star, Suzuki, Triumph and Yamaha, as well as the latest aftermarket parts and accessories. From newbies to hard-core enthusiasts and female riders to fans who aspire-to-ride, the Dallas Motorcycle Show is the destination for riders to immerse themselves in bike culture, talk to experts, learn new riding techniques and more.
Exciting features coming to the Dallas Motorcycle Show, at the Dallas Convention Center include:
* The Smage Bros Stunt Show: Made famous by their popularity on a nationally televised talent competition this past summer, brothers Pat and Phil Smage will take motorcycle trials stunt riding to the next level with a brand new, never-before-seen show that will make eyes pop and jaws drop. The heart-pounding stunt show will wow audiences with the brothers performing wheelies, aerial acrobatics, stoppies and jumps while flying over, trailers, ladders and many more stupefying obstacles. Stunt show hours are Friday, at 5:30 p.m. and 7 p.m.; Saturday, at 11 a.m., 2 p.m., 4 p.m. and 6 p.m.; and Sunday, at 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
* Dream Pavilion: Showgoers are invited to leave their “every-day” ride behind and enter the fantasy world of rare, exotic bikes in the Dream Pavilion, featuring motorcycles from Aprilia, Beta, Darwin Motorcycles, Ducati, Erik Buell Racing, Gas Gas, Husqvarna, KTM, Moto Guzzi, MV Agusta, Norton and Triumph.
* The Learning Curve: An interactive stage will be jam-packed with industry experts presenting a variety of motorcycling topics for both new and experienced riders including adventure riding, motorcycle maintenance, increasing bike performance, seminars for women riders and more.
* Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show: Returning to the series for the second year, the world’s largest motorcycle builder competition will showcase elite-level custom motorcycles competing for a piece of a $90,000 cash purse prize and a chance to compete in the United States Championship, at the Daytona Beach Motorcycle Show, in March. In affiliation with the AMD World Championship, this competition will feature four classes of competition, a “people’s choice” winner and the chance for attendees to meet the artists who create these custom designs. Additionally, attendees who vote for the “People’s Choice” award are automatically entered to win a custom-built Honda Fury, sponsored by Motorcycle USA. The Honda Fury will be featured at each of the tour stops, located next to the Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show. One winner will be selected at the conclusion of the tour during Daytona Bike Week.
* Kawasaki Design-A-Bike: This state-of-the-art interactive digital wall display invites motorcycle enthusiasts to virtually design their own custom exterior paint and graphics package on a selected Kawasaki motorcycle using exclusive technology from Lumacoustics. Showgoers are invited to use a wireless digital spray-can to choose from dozens of color palettes and more than 10 graphics packages to customize a digitally displayed Kawasaki motorcycle. Custom creations can also be posted to Facebook, sent to an e-mail address or printed out as a show souvenir.
* “A Century of Motorcycling” Presented by Motorcyclist Magazine: Motorcycle enthusiasts are invited to take a look into the past, as well as the future, with this display of bikes representing every decade since Motorcyclist magazine was founded 100 years ago in 1912.
* Swag Wagon Presented by Allstate: A specially designed mobile two-wheeled rolling freebie-machine, piloted by the show Swag Master, will cruise through the show spreading high-energy and laughs with moto-product giveaways, motorcycle oriented games, contests, prizes, music and more.
* Rider Connection Presented by Allstate: This motorcycle concierge delivers first-class service and hospitality for riders looking to discover local motorcycle riding opportunities, the latest bikes, new products and how to make the most of the Dallas Motorcycle Show experience.
* Free Gear Check: Riders will be invited to check helmets, jackets and other gear at the show’s main entrance to free their hands and enjoy the new show experience.
About the Ticket Supplier: Progressive International Motorcycle Shows
The Progressive International Motorcycle Shows are coming to a city near you with an all new experience for any and all powersports lifestyles.