Blast From the Past: A Retro-Themed Interactive Mystery Dinner
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Blast From the Past Theme Party have expired.
The last date listed for Blast From the Past Theme Party was Saturday March 31, 2012 / 7:30pm.
Currently at Old Mill Inn:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Trust no one. Suspect everyone. These are words to live by at Keith & Margo's Ultimate Mystery Dinner Adventure, where the murderer just might be sitting right beside you. While the mystery unfolds, you'll be enjoying a four-course dinner and chatting with your fellow guests. Tell them your real identity, or invent a new one to throw them off track. Want to be a marine biologist? A yoga instructor? The way you play it is up to you. When the first body hits the floor, a detective (played by an improvisational comedian) will lead an interrogation and help you piece together clues -- while keeping things lively with plenty of laughs. When the food is gone and the clues run out, it's time to finger whodunit. Channel your inner Sherlock because the winner goes home with a prize. See the full event description for a menu and more info. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Come dine with Blast From the Past and solve a mystery set in the bygone days of the past. When not sleuthing, kick back and enjoy the nostalgic, retro decorations and feel free to sing along and dance along to the classic old pop and rock tunes from the era.
• Hors d'oeuvres reception
• 3 Course Dinner [with award-winning chicken fried steak!]
• Cash Bar
• Retro Mystery Comedy Show
• Dancing to the Oldies
• Tax and Gratuities
• Retro Costumes are fun but not required [otherwise, casual clothes are fine]
Menu (subject to change without notice):
- Fruit and Cheese and crackers reception
- Fresh Garden Green Salad with Grated Carrots,
- Red Cabbage, Diced Tomato, served with Ranch Dressing
- Award Winning Chicken Fried Steak with Cream Gravy (Voted by “D” Magazine in the Top 10 “Best” Chicken Fried Steaks in Dallas)
- Homemade Mashed Potatoes
- Medley of Vegetables
- Rolls / Butter
- Peach Cobbler / Whipped Cream
- Iced Tea / Coffee