Led Zeppelin 2: Tribute Band at the House of Blues
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Led Zeppelin 2 have expired.
The last date listed for Led Zeppelin 2 was Thursday January 27, 2011 / 9:00pm (Doors Open at 8:00pm).
Currently at House of Blues:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Corey Smith's last studio album, 2011's The Broken Record, reached the top 30 on Billboard's country, folk and rock charts. It's a testament to the wide appeal of the Georgia native, whose songs blend country, blues and a host of other influences with heartfelt lyrics about everyday life. Since quitting his job as a high school teacher to pursue music full-time, Smith has built a loyal following by word of mouth, selling more than a million concert tickets in the last five years. His aptly named Movin' on Up Tour comes as his career is reaching a new level: he's touring in support of his upcoming album, which he recorded with Grammy-winning producer Keith Stegall (Zac Brown Band, George Jones, Alan Jackson.) The debut single "Ain't Going Out Tonight" was released in October. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- Led Zeppelin recently got great Goldstar reviews at New York's Gramercy Theatre.
- Check out audio and video at Led Zeppelin 2's website.
- “Who cares if the real Led Zeppelin reunited? This strong tribute act paraded through Page and Plant hits for a sold-out House of Blues…” --Timeout Chicago
- “…the closest thing to seeing the real Led Zeppelin in concert.” --The Dallas Review
- “Led Zeppelin 2 is the best Zep band around" --Timeout New York
- “Bruce Lamont and Paul Kamp (of Yakuza and Busker Soundcheck fame, respectively) and the killer rhythm section of Ian Lee and Chris Klein bill themselves as Led Zeppelin 2, and they do as good a Zep as Zep ever did back in the day" --Chicago Sun-Times
Led Zeppelin 2 brings the deep cuts, hits and classics in a raw “in concert” experience featuring the live improvisation and onstage interaction that earned Led Zeppelin their legendary performing status. Led Zeppelin 2 has sold out venues across the US in 2010 and drawn rave reviews for a "spot-on" Zeppelin show, playing classic tracks from the entire catalog and occasionally entire Led Zeppelin performances from specific dates. Rather than a “greatest hits” show, you are invited to experience Zeppelin as Zeppelin would have played.
About the Ticket Supplier: House of Blues Dallas
House of Blues Dallas opened in 2007 in the historic White Swan Building at the crossroads of Dallas' West End and the newly established Victory Park development. The building dates back to the 1920's when it housed a White Swan Coffee processing plant. Home to unique pieces of art such as Alan Sainte James Boudrot's "A Dream Come True" and S. Guion's painting of Robert Johnson, this unique and history-rich building continues to celebrate and showcase art and music. In keeping with tradition, the House of Blues Dallas displays the "Crazy Quilt" and keeps a metal box of mud from the Delta Mississippi underneath its stage.