Medieval Times Offers a Delicious Feast and Thrilling Action
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
- Thu, Mar 13 @ 2:15pm Check Availability $29.10 - $38.10
- Thu, Mar 13 @ 5:00pm Check Availability $29.10 - $38.10
- Thu, Mar 13 @ 7:45pm Check Availability $29.10 - $38.10
- Sun, Mar 16 @ 2:15pm Check Availability $29.10 - $38.10
- Sun, Mar 16 @ 5:00pm Check Availability $29.10 - $38.10
- Sun, Mar 16 @ 7:45pm Check Availability $29.10 - $38.10
- Thu, Mar 20 @ 6:00pm Check Availability $29.10 - $38.10
- Thu, Mar 20 @ 8:15pm Check Availability $29.10 - $38.10
- Sun, Mar 23 @ 2:15pm Check Availability $29.10 - $38.10
- Sun, Mar 23 @ 5:00pm Check Availability $29.10 - $38.10
- Sun, Mar 23 @ 7:45pm Check Availability $29.10 - $38.10
- Thu, Mar 27 @ 7:30pm Check Availability $29.10 - $38.10
- Sun, Mar 30 @ 5:00pm Check Availability $29.10 - $38.10
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- Medieval Times pays a visit to Goldstar in this <a target="_blank" href="http://bit.ly/medievaltimesvisitsgoldstar">video series</a>!
Enjoy a meal and a show at Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament. Enjoy food in a medieval hall as knights on horseback joust for your entertainment.
Once in the Hall of Arms there are plenty of activities and festivities to enjoy. Visit the extensive gift shop, full-service bar, and museum of torture. Knighting ceremonies are also performed pre-show.
You eat with your hands. Eating utensils were not used in the 11th century. The King's Feast includes Garlic Bread, Tomato Bisque, Roasted Chicken, Spare Rib, Herb-Basted Potato, Pastry of the Castle and Beverages. (Menu may vary by castle, and is subject to change without notice. Vegetarian options are also available -- ask your server upon seating.)
Medieval Times is a live horse show in an enclosed arena. Persons with respiratory conditions, allergies, or asthma attend at their own risk. Medieval Times uses stroboscopic and pyrotechnic effects. In order for parties to be seated together, they must arrive together.
After years of war and sacrifice, King Philippe finally secured the peace of his ancient enemy, the King of Leone. As a young man, the glory of battle drove the King, but as the day approaches when his son will inherit the crown, the good King desires only peace.
On a mission for his father the King, Prince Tristan must leave his bride in the King’s care and ride to Leone. With hope for peace in the realm, he travels to sign a treaty that will free the two kingdoms from the harness of war.
Princess Leonore, radiant in her noble beauty. Newly wed, she longs for the return of her husband, the Prince. Alone at the ramparts, she seeks news of his return and remembers their bittersweet parting.
The Royal Falconer performs wonders with his mighty birds of prey. The tournament includes a live flight of the royal falcon, soaring over the heads of the King’s guests.
Introduces the Tournament of Knights where the guests of the King will behold incredible feats of skill and daring, performed by the brave champions who hail from every corner of King Philippe’s realm.
Herald of Leone:
Amid the grand celebration a message from the King of Leone is delivered by this brave horseman who has prepared a special stallion presentation for the King and his guests.