Almost, Maine: A Mythical Romantic Comedy
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
- Sat, Mar 8 @ 7:30pm Check Availability $17.50
- Thu, Mar 13 @ 7:30pm Check Availability $14.50
- Fri, Mar 14 @ 7:30pm Check Availability $15.00
- Sat, Mar 15 @ 7:30pm Check Availability $17.50
- Thu, Mar 20 @ 7:30pm Check Availability $14.50
- Fri, Mar 21 @ 7:30pm Check Availability $15.00
- Sat, Mar 22 @ 7:30pm Check Availability $17.50
Reviews & Ratings
star this review starred report as inappropriate
I have always loved going to the Old Log Theater. The play was well acted, well done, with lovely scenery. It was humorous as there were many parallels between winter in Maine and winter in Minnesota. I have recommended the play to others already.
This performance is approximately one hour and 45 minutes long, including intermission.
About the Ticket Supplier: Old Log Theater
As one of the oldest, most popular professional theaters in the country, the Old Log offers contemporary plays, comedies and musicals year-round.
Minutes away from the Twin Cities metro area and set on 10 beautiful acres near the shores of historic Lake Minnetonka, the Old Log combines rustic charm, a serene setting and spacious accommodations, including a 561 seat auditorium, a separate 300 seat restaurant for pre-show dining and full bar service. The lovely grounds with their authentic log buildings are bordered by tall pines, perennial gardens and natural wetlands.