Harlem Globetrotters' Basketball Clinic, Plus Game Vouchers
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Harlem Globetrotter Summer Clinic was Wednesday July 9, 2014 / 9:00am.
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from MoneyPenny
view more less of this review
My daughter LOVED this! The Globetrotters were great with the kids and kept them busy the whole time. My only complaint would be that there were too many kids enrolled in the clinic - maybe 70 kids with 2 globetrotters. Also they should have had more balls available for the kids to play with during the clinic.
star this review starred report as inappropriate
I took my 11 year old grandson to this clinic and was very impressed with the level of professionalism. He had so much fun and learned a lot from Slick and TNT. The session was a solid 2 hours of training and scrimmages. We also got 2 tickets...continued
These clinics are the only place where kids share the court with Globetrotter stars, laughing as they learn from them. The program has been specially created with elementary into middle school kids in mind, and with input from parents and the players themselves.
* Every clinic includes time for autographs, chat and photos with the players.
* Every kid will leave with a personal certificate and his or her own Globetrotter nickname.
* Every kid receives two vouchers for a complimentary ticket to the 2014 World Tour.
* Every clinic includes motivational talks by Globetrotter players on bullying prevention and character development.
About the Ticket Supplier: Harlem Globetrotters
Throughout their history, the Original Harlem Globetrotters have showcased their iconic talents in more than a hundred countries and territories on six continents, often breaking down cultural and societal barriers while providing fans with their first-ever basketball experience. Proud inductees of the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, the Globetrotters were founded in 1926. Since then, they’ve entertained hundreds of millions of fans, among them popes, kings, queens, and presidents.