Happy Days: Dinner Theater Experience Featuring a New Musical Based on the Hit TV Show
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Happy Days have expired.
The last date listed for Happy Days was Sunday February 10, 2013 / 2:00pm (Doors Open at 1:00pm).
Most Popular Theater Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- $43.00 - $50.00
- Our Price:
- $21.50 - $25.00
Nominated in 2007 for seven Tony Awards (including Best Book of a Musical and Best Original Score), the bright and bubbly Legally Blonde: The Musical is based on the hilarious novel by Amanda Brown and the subsequent hit movie starring Reese Witherspoon. This song-and-dance sensation follows a sweet and seemingly not-so-bright sorority sister named Elle Woods on her journey to win back her high school boyfriend. Undeterred by the fact that he's currently enrolled at Harvard Law School, the ambitious Elle puts down her credit cards and picks up the books in order to conquer the Ivy League in this upbeat story of self-discovery. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
star this review starred report as inappropriate
The cast did the best they could with a silly and nonsensical show. The food was very good. It irked me that I had to pay Tax on the entire bill after buying the tickets on Goldstar and our server was very neglectful so why should I have to leave...continued
*Adult and Senior Menu
*_ _All entrees are accompanied by a Cranberry Walnut salad, freshly baked bread with butter, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables, New York Style Cheesecake, coffee, tea and, of course, a fabulous show!
- Filet Mignon: Served with a Red Wine sauce
- Chicken Wellington: Free-range chicken breast and mushroom duxelle wrapped in puff pastry and topped with a mushroom Madeira sauce.
- Baked Citrus Salmon: A delicious baked salmon filet topped with Citrus Ponzu sauce
- Chef’s Special Pasta: Penne Pasta tossed with freshly roasted vegetables (Potato and side vegetable are not included with this entree)
- All children’s entrees are accompanied by a Cranberry Walnut Salad, freshly baked bread with butter, coffee, tea, iced tea, bottomless soft drinks, and of course, a fabulous show!
- Jazzy Junior Chicken: Chicken strips with golden French fries
- “Tuba” Pasta: Penne pasta served with marinara sauce on the side
Potato and side vegetable are not included with children’s entrees.
About the Ticket Supplier: Center Stage TheaterThe Center Stage Theater is Fontana's newest Theatrical Event Center. Center Stage is home to TIBBIES Great American Cabaret, Southern California's finest dinner theater, Multiple professional "Broadway Style" productions, touring artists, community events.
This state of the art facility features some of the latest in audio, video lighting and presentation technology. Center Stage is available for private functions including weddings, parties, fundraisers, corporate training sessions and award ceremonies.