Galveston Ghost Tours: Take a Step Through History's Shadows
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Galveston Ghost Tours have expired.
The last date listed for Galveston Ghost Tours was Saturday November 30, 2013 / 8:00pm.
Most Popular Under $10 Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Nominated in 2007 for seven Tony Awards (including Best Book of a Musical and Best Original Score), the bright and bubbly Legally Blonde: The Musical is based on the hilarious novel by Amanda Brown and the subsequent hit movie starring Reese Witherspoon. This song and dance sensation follows a sweet and seemingly not-so-bright sorority sister named Elle Woods on her journey to win back her high school boyfriend. Undeterred by the fact that he's currently enrolled at Harvard Law School, the ambitious Elle puts down her credit cards and picks up the books in order to conquer the Ivy League in this upbeat story of self-discovery. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Tour highlights include:
- Step through the darkness and investigate the chilling location where a man was kept hostage for an entire night by a female ghost.
- Take a chance to see the lovely red-headed, ”Miss Betty” Brown who still “lives” at the vintage 1858 Ashton Villa mansion. She’s been photographed staring out of the second floor window through the curtains. Bring your camera!
- Discover why Capt. Mott’s apparition is regularly seen in the attic. Could he be hiding the horrific murders committed by his son?
- Explore the vivid details of the 1900 Great Storm’s night of terror, when a brave mother selflessly dragged bodies from the savage waters over her second floor balcony.
- Visit Galveston’s last bordello. Why does that prominent insurance man’s spirit still lurk in the bedrooms at night?
This fascinating walking tour was designed by fifth-generation Galvestonian, Jan Johnson based on eye-witness accounts of paranormal occurrences. A talented writer and award-winning tour guide, Jan published the book Walking Historic Galveston: A Guide to its Neighborhoods. She inserts a flare for the dramatic as she weaves her tantalizing tales, causing REAL spine-tingling chills.