Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra Family Concert: Corelli, Handel, Vivaldi
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra Family Concert: Corelli, Handel, Vivaldi was Sunday April 13, 2008 / 1:00pm.
Currently at Alex Theatre
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Actor-writer Eric Bogosian joins writer-director Alexander Dinelaris, a recent Oscar winner for Bird… More
Reviews & Ratings
star this review starred report as inappropriate
I loved it but I was led to believe that even young children would enjoy this event. However my grandchildren age 4, 5, 7 were a bit young for this performance. I think that children older then 7 or so would appreciate such a charming event. In...continued
Quotes & Highlights
This concert is part of the Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra’s Family Concert series. In January, Goldstar offered a package of tickets to three concerts in the series, which has has received top marks from members!
- Lucinda Carver, conductor and harpsichord
- Tereza Stanislav, violin
- Josefina Vergara, violin
- Jennifer Munday, violin
- Katia Popov, violin
- Corelli Concerto Grosso in F major, Op. 6, No. 6
- Handel Concerto Grosso in D major, Op. 6, No. 5
- Vivaldi Concerto in B minor for Four Violins, Op. 3, No. 10
Can you break dance or do the hokey-pokey and the Macarena? Dance and music have always gone together. The Italian composers Antonio Vivaldi and Arcangelo Corelli and the German George Frideric Handel wrote music for dance forms like the minuet. A costumed dancer will demonstrate the steps as you listen to this and other popular music of the 1700s.
Drop in any time from 1 to 2 pm for the pre-concert program!
- LACO’s Instrument Petting Zoo
- Discover your inner musician as you move your body and shake to the beat of your own drum. Dance and Freeze and Make Some Noise with Kidspace.
- Take an adventure through your body. Learn about the parts that make you move as you investigate muscle and movement with the California Science Center.
About the Ticket Supplier: Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra
The members of LACO are among the very best musicians in Los Angeles. Most play in film studios, teach and/or perform as soloists with orchestras and chamber ensembles all over the world.