Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra Family Concert Series
* Additional fees apply.
The last date listed for Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra Family Concert Series was Sunday February 4, 2007 / 2:00pm.
Currently at Alex Theatre
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
In the '30s, '40s and '50s, no film screening was complete without a cartoon, and at this show, y...Learn More
Purchases for the Family Concert Series include admission to all three concerts listed below.
Shake, Rattle and Blow – Sunday, February 4, 2007
Discover nature’s instruments: plants that make music when you shake and rattle. Courtesy of The Los Angeles County Arboretum and Botanic Garden, you’ll get to take one of these “instruments” home with you.
- Corelli Concerto Grosso in B-flat major
- Torelli Sonata in D major for Trumpet and Strings
- Vivaldi Concerto for Two Violins in A minor
Super Strings and Slimy Things – Sunday, March 4, 2007
Mix chemicals and watch as they change before your very eyes. The California Science Center shows you how to make slime that’s yours to keep.
- Telemann Concerto in F major for Three Violins, from Tafelmusik II
- Handel Concerto Grosso in B minor
- Bach Orchestral Suite No.1 in C major
- Vivaldi String Concerto in F major
Carnival of the Animals – Sunday, April 29, 2007
The Los Angeles Zoo comes to you. Learn more about the animal kingdom with “touchables” and live zoo critters.
- Saint-Saens Carnival of the Animals
About the Ticket Supplier: Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra
The members of LACO are among the very best musicians in Los Angeles. Most play in film studios, teach and/or perform as soloists with orchestras and chamber ensembles all over the world.