Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra: Pianist Ingrid Fliter Plays Chopin
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra: Ingrid Fliter Plays Chopin have expired.
The last date listed for Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra: Ingrid Fliter Plays Chopin was Saturday January 24, 2009 / 8:00pm.
Currently at Alex Theatre:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
- SOLD OUT
Chelsea Handler -- the irreverent host of the late night talk show Chelsea Lately and author of books like My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands, Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang and Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea -- sits down to discuss her latest book with Academy Award-winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow. An absurd and hilarious collection of travel essays, Uganda Be Kidding Me finds Handler detailing her exploits while on safari in Africa, attempting to kayak in the Bahamas and escaping from a German hospital on crutches. Following the conversation with Paltrow (which is sure to be filled with over-the-top tales, questionable travel tips and answers to pressing questions), Handler will be signing copies of her book. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- “Fliter appears to be a pianistic force of nature…stay tuned, a wonderful pianist has arrived.” --<em>Los Angeles Times</em>
- A pre-concert program will begin an hour before the start time.
- Damian Montano Introduction and Scherzo (LACO commission – world premiere)
- Chopin Piano Concerto No. 1 in E minor
- Mendelssohn Symphony No. 3 in A minor, “Scottish”
About the Ticket Supplier: Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra
The members of LACO are among the very best musicians in Los Angeles. Most play in film studios, teach and/or perform as soloists with orchestras and chamber ensembles all over the world.