Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament: A Delicious Feast and Thrilling Action
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
- Wed, Mar 12 @ 7:30pm Check Availability $29.88 - $37.45
- Thu, Mar 13 @ 7:30pm Check Availability $29.88 - $37.45
- Fri, Mar 14 @ 7:30pm Check Availability $29.88 - $37.45
- Sat, Mar 15 @ 1:30pm Check Availability $29.88 - $37.45
- Sat, Mar 15 @ 4:00pm Check Availability $29.88 - $37.45
- Sat, Mar 15 @ 7:00pm Check Availability $29.88 - $37.45
- Sun, Mar 16 @ 2:30pm Check Availability $29.88 - $37.45
- Sun, Mar 16 @ 5:00pm Check Availability $29.88 - $37.45
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Arlene Grantland
view more less of this review
The show itself was great. We took my Mother-in-Law for her 87th birthday and she loved it. Our problem came when we bought a soda. We asked the waitress in the lobby for 5 sodas and how much it was. She told us $11. Great, but what she did not tell us is that was $11 each. OMG, we paid over $55 for 3 diet pepsi's and 2 regular pepsi's. OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!! Would never go back and we will tell people about the horrific drink prices.
Quotes & Highlights
- Medieval Times pays a visit to Goldstar in this <a target="_blank" href="http://bit.ly/medievaltimesvisitsgoldstar">video series</a>.
- See a commercial for Medieval Times on <a target="_blank" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b310e_byM6k">YouTube</a>.
Hear Ye, Hear Ye!
Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
You’ll find chivalry, revelry and rivalry at Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament’s Baltimore Castle. Travel back in time to the 11th century – a time of jousting, swordplay, horsemanship and falconry. A time of Spanish castles, Knights of the Realm and true medieval, utensil-free dining.
Of course, you’ll still be encouraged to cheer for one of six Knights. The production features new lighting, choreography, exciting battle scenes, costumes, new horse dressage elements and a fresh musical score composed by Daniel May. With authentic weaponry and enhanced armor, the production presents non-stop action and mind-blowing fight scenes tied to the tempo of the music.
While most of the royal subjects at Medieval Times stand on their own two feet, the most celebrated members of the Kingdom are best known for their trot, gallop and canter. Four special breeds of horses complete the mix: Pure Spanish horses, Quarter horses, Friesians, and Menorcan. Without these magnificent 1,300-pound mammals, the incredible jousting and equine performances that take your breath away would be impossible. And like true performers, each horse is completely unique and requires training suited for its individual personality.
Now, let’s talk about utensil-free eats. The menu features:
- Tomato Bisque
- Garlic Bread
- Oven-Roasted Chicken
- BBQ Spare Rib
- Herb-Basted Potato
- Braided Apple Strudel
- Beverages and Coffee
If that doesn’t get you salivating, we don’t know what will. Vegetarians, do not fret. Just advise your server of any special meal requests once you’re seated.
Are you ready to surrender to an age of bravery and honor? This is going to be epic. You better hang on to your helmet because the show is about to begin.