Russian River Adventures: Paddle-Canoe Rafting Trip
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Rafting on the Russian River have expired.
The last date listed for Rafting on the Russian River was Wednesday October 16, 2013 / 10:00am.
Most Popular Activities & Competitions Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Explore San Francisco's vast and scenic Golden Gate Park -- which is actually bigger than NYC's Central Park at more than 1,000 acres -- while cruising along on an ultra-cool Segway. After a brief training session in which you'll learn the ins and outs of maneuvering your vehicle safely, you'll set out for a 2.5-hour tour of the park led by your narrator, who will reveal the history and tales behind this man-made oasis in the city. It's the best way to see all that the park has to offer. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
“Forget the rest of the Wine Country. If I were a grape, I’d want to grow here.” —San Francisco Chronicle
The following are included for each party:
• A SOAR inflatable canoe
• Two paddles
• Life jackets for all passengers
• One dry bag per canoe to keep personal articles dry
• Return shuttle from Wohler Bridge ending point to your car
Why Choose Russian River Adventures?
• It’s the most secluded section of the Russian River.
• The SOAR inflatable canoes are more comfortable, more stable, more fun!
• You can bring Fido with you in your canoe. He’ll love it!
• It’s the best section on the Russian River for seeing birds and wildlife!
• With less paddle time, you’ll have more time to play in the water, or to hang out on a gravel bar.
• It’s the best family experience on the river.
• Russian River Adventures does not overcrowd the river with hundreds of loud metal canoes.
• There is a daily limit of 30 canoes. Have fun on the river, the way it is meant to be enjoyed.
_You will launch from the base of Memorial Beach Dam, just steps from the Russian River Adventure office in Healdsburg. A return shuttle will meet you at the take-out at Wohler Bridge and bring you back to your car.
The trip is 9 miles in length and can take anywhere from 3-5.5 hours to complete. This is a self-guided tour._