33rd Annual Playboy Jazz Festival at the Hollywood Bowl
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for 33rd Annual Playboy Jazz Festival have expired.
The last date listed for 33rd Annual Playboy Jazz Festival was Sunday June 12, 2011 / 3:00pm.
Currently at Hollywood Bowl:
- Full Price:
- $55.00 - $75.00
- Our Price:
- $35.00 - $55.00
Along with his twin brothers, Barry Gibb sang and played guitar in one of the hottest bands of the '70s and early '80s -- The Bee Gees. Together they produced smash hits like "Stayin' Alive," "How Deep Is Your Love" and "Night Fever" and provided the soundtrack for the film Saturday Night Fever. Gibb also wrote songs for other music icons, including Barbara Streisand, Dolly Parton, Kenny Rogers, Celine Dion and Michael Bolton. As the sole survivor of the Bee Gees, Gibb continues to tour solo and is often joined on stage by his son Stephen and his niece Samantha to sing hits from throughout his 50-year career. Learn More
Use the convenient Shuttle or Park and Ride lots. Call (323) 850-2000 for locations.info • Feb 23 2013 star this tip starred
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- Check out the performer lineup on the <a target="_blank" href="http://www.playboyjazzfestival.com/artists.html">Playboy Jazz Festival website</a>.
- Watch <a target="_blank" href="http://www.playboyjazzfestival.com/videos/video.html">videos</a> of this year's performers.
Saturday, June 11
- Dianne Reeves
- The Roots with special guest Terence Blanchard
- Fourplay featuring Bob James, Nathan East, Chuck Loeb and Harvey Mason
- Eddie Palmieri Salsa Orchestra
- SFJAZZ Collective celebrating the Music of Stevie Wonder featuring Stefon Harris, Avishai Cohen, Greg Osby, David Sanchez, Robin Eubanks, Edward Simon, Matt Penman and Eric Harland
- A Night in Treme: The Musical Majesty of New Orleans, featuring the Rebirth Brass Band with guest artists Donald Harrison, Jr., Kermit Ruffins, Dr. Michael White and Big Sam Williams
- Cosby All Stars featuring Geri Allen, George Bohanon, Dwayne Burno, Ndugu Chancler, Anat Cohen, Alphonso Johnson, Babatunde Lea
- The Ambrose Akinmusire Quintet
- The LAUSD All City HS Big Band directed by Tony White and J.B. Dyas
Sunday, June 12
- Buddy Guy with special guest Quinn Sullivan
- Lee Konitz New Quartet
- John Scofield and Robben Ford
- Naturally 7
- Harmony 3 with Ronnie Laws, Walter Beasley and Stanley Jordan
- Geri Allen and her Timeline Band
- Still Black, Still Proud: An African Tribute to James Brown Featuring Pee Wee Ellis, Fred Wesley, Vusi Mahlasela
- Bill Cunliffe and the Resonance Big Band with Marian Petrescu in a Tribute to Oscar Peterson
- Carlos Varela
- Pullum HS Jazz Big Band directed by Fernando Pullum