33rd Annual Playboy Jazz Festival at the Hollywood Bowl
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for 33rd Annual Playboy Jazz Festival have expired.
The last date listed for 33rd Annual Playboy Jazz Festival was Sunday June 12, 2011 / 3:00pm.
Currently at Hollywood Bowl:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Grammy Award winner and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee James Taylor returns to Southern California for this outdoor performance at the Hollywood Bowl. For over 40 years, Taylor has touched the hearts and souls of fans with his warm baritone, fingerstyle guitar playing and introspective songs. Taylor has sold more than 100 million albums, earning gold, platinum and multi-platinum awards for albums from Sweet Baby James in 1970 to October Road in 2002. Most recently, the artist was awarded the Chevalier of the Order of Arts and Letters by the French government and the National Medal of Arts by President Barack Obama. Catch this musical legend in a live performance with his all-star band. Learn More
Use the convenient Shuttle or Park and Ride lots. Call (323) 850-2000 for locations.info • Feb 23 2013 star this tip starred
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
*Saturday, June 11 *
- Dianne Reeves
- The Roots special guest Terence Blanchard
- Fourplay James, Nathan East, Chuck Loeb and Harvey Mason
- Eddie Palmieri Salsa Orchestra
- SFJAZZ Collective the Music of Stevie Wonder featuring Stefon Harris, Avishai Cohen, Greg Osby, David Sanchez, Robin Eubanks, Edward Simon, Matt Penman and Eric Harland
- A Night in Treme: The Musical Majesty of New Orleans, featuring the Rebirth Brass Band with guest artists Donald Harrison, Jr., Kermit Ruffins, Dr. Michael White and Big Sam Williams
- Cosby All Stars featuring Geri Allen, George Bohanon, Dwayne Burno, Ndugu Chancler, Anat Cohen, Alphonso Johnson, Babatunde Lea
- The Ambrose Akinmusire Quintet
- The LAUSD All City HS Big Band by Tony White and J.B. Dyas
Sunday, June 12
- Buddy Guy with special guest Quinn Sullivan
- Lee Konitz New Quartet
- John Scofield and Robben Ford
- Naturally 7
- Harmony 3 with Ronnie Laws;Walter Beasley;Stanley Jordan
- Geri Allen and her Timeline Band
- Still Black, Still Proud: An African Tribute to James Brown Featuring Pee Wee Ellis, Fred Wesley, Vusi Mahlasela
- Bill Cunliffe and the Resonance Big Band with Marian Petrescu in a Tribute to Oscar Peterson
- Carlos Varela
- Pullum HS Jazz Big Band by Fernando Pullum
* Lineup current as of publication and is subject to change.