All About Walken: The Impersonators of Christopher Walken
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for All About Walken: The Impersonators of Christopher Walken have expired.
The last date listed for All About Walken: The Impersonators of Christopher Walken was Thursday November 21, 2013 / 7:30pm.
Currently at The Dragonfly:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
From the director of the long-running hit show Point Break Live! comes a new interactive spoof that's every bit as wet and wild as the previous show. Following its successful world premiere run in New York City, Terminator Too Judgment Play has arrived home to Hollywood at The Dragonfly, starring the original cast of Point Break Live! In this hilarious parody of the 1991 classic action movie, Terminator 2, you'll help save the human race with everybody's favorite robot vigilante. But be prepared -- the audience is very much a part of this production. Start practicing your Arnold impression, because at each performance the role of The Terminator will be played by an audience member, voted in by the rest of the audience. Don't worry if you don't know the movie by heart -- the dialogue is provided on cue cards. Super Soakers will be blasting everywhere, and the stage will be taken over by hilarity and craziness all the way through. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- "An act of absurd genius." --<em>Los Angeles Times </em>
- “The buzz has been building.” –-<em>London Guardian </em>
- "A show that couldn’t possibly be bad.” --<em>San Francisco Weekly</em>
- <em>Village Voice </em>Critic's Choice in NYC 2010
- “GO. (Critic’s Choice).” --<em>LA Weekly </em>
- The most comedically brilliant theatrical concept of the year.” --CBS
- "Like the most graceful trapeze family.” --outsideleft.com
- "This show is to die for!” --L.A. Casting
- "To theatre what the Campbell’s soup can is to art.” --BrooWaha.com
- "A multimedia, multiethnic love letter to Walken.” --Show Mag
- "Telling people about it afterward is great fun.” --<em>Backstage West </em>
- "The audience was made to feel a part of the performance." --L.A. Splash
- "Just leave it to the experts!" --Accessibly Live