Broadway Hit Experience The Beatles With Rain at the Pantages
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Rain have expired.
The last date listed for Rain was Sunday May 12, 2013 / 1:00pm.
Currently at Hollywood Pantages:
- Full Price:
- $60.00 - $95.00
- Our Price:
- $60.00 - $95.00
Hailed as "the best musical of this century" by Ben Brantley of The New York Times and "the funniest musical of all time" by Entertainment Weekly, The Book of Mormon won nine Tony Awards -- including Best Musical -- in its first year on Broadway. Now the national touring production is back at the Pantages for a second round of hilarity. Written by South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone along with Robert Lopez, the Tony-winning co-creator of Avenue Q, this musical comedy is a show that The Daily Show's Jon Stewart has called "a crowning achievement. So good it makes me angry." Learn More
Parking is parking in LA, just pay the money and relax.info • Feb 23 2013 star this tip starred
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Tina SaladinoRed Velvet
view more less of this review
Fabulous show. Totally entertaining and the music was amazing.
I hope you get this back as I would love to see again and go with more friends.
Rain is the ultimate tribute group to the Beatles.
Thanks for bringing this show to the Pantages.
Quotes & Highlights
- See a promo video on <a target="_blank" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOXN9AwjnM0&feature=player_embedded">YouTube</a>.
- Visit the official show <a target="_blank" href="http://www.raintribute.com/">website</a>.
- “<em>Rain</em> creates musical nirvana…makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up! A thrilling bit of time-warping nostalgia." --<em>Fort Worth Star-Telegram</em>
- "<em>Rain </em>is the next best thing to seeing the Beatles." --<em>Denver Post</em>
- "These guys are quite amazing... <em>Rain </em>is able to perform live things the Beatles never could, such as side 2 of <em>Abbey Road</em> with ease, down to the last sound effect." --<em>LA Weekly </em>
- "The world's best performing Beatles tribute act." --<em>Showtime</em>
Experience The Beatles With Rain returns by popular demand to the Pantages for a third engagement. Rain performs the full range of The Beatles' discography live onstage, including the most complex and challenging songs that The Beatles themselves recorded in the studio but never performed for an audience. Together longer than The Beatles, Rain has mastered every song, gesture and nuance of the legendary foursome, delivering a totally live, note-for-note performance that’s as infectious as it is transporting. From the early hits to later classics ("I Want To Hold Your Hand," "Hard Day’s Night," "Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band," "Let It Be," "Come Together," "Hey Jude" and more), this adoring tribute will take you back to a time when all you needed was love, and a little help from your friends!
The five band members are Joey Curatolo (vocals, bass, guitar, piano), Joe Bithorn (vocals, lead guitar, guitar synthesizer), Ralph Castelli (vocals, drums, percussion), Steve Landes (vocals, guitar, piano, harmonica) and Mark Lewis, RAIN’s founding member (keyboards, percussion).