Dark and Hilarious Irish Play Stones in His Pockets
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Stones In His Pockets have expired.
The last date listed for Stones In His Pockets was Saturday September 17, 2011 / 8:00pm.
Currently at Zephyr Theatre:
- Full Price:
- $15.00 - $20.00
- Our Price:
- $7.50 - $10.00
Come see where the theater pros go to play on their night off. PlayGround, an acclaimed series of shows that's been running in the Bay Area since 1994, comes to Los Angeles. Each month, PlayGround-LA will present staged readings of original short plays inspired by an assigned topic and written in just four days by some of Los Angeles' best emerging professional playwrights. Pre-show discussions provide further insight into the chosen topic, the writers' processes and more. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Goldstar MemberRed Velvet
view more less of this review
2 actors brilliantly portray a town, a film crew, a country, and a people. It was a couple of times difficult to tell who a particular actor was playing they go so fast between characters but that is more my problem for not paying close enough attention. Both these guys do their work wonderfully.
Quotes & Highlights
- <em>Stones in His Pockets</em> is Ovation-recommended.
- “Boisterous … they switch deftly from character to character, sometimes with stupefying alacrity … masterfully achieved by the two virtuosi, under TUTA artistic director Zeljko Djukic's confident direction.” --<em>LA Weekly</em> (Go!)
- "Two phenomenally versatile actors currently command the Zephyr stage...Friedman and Richardson play off each other so effortlessly, so perfectly in sync; you feel like you’re watching/listening to a fine-tuned, two-man symphony." --<em>Culture Spot LA</em>
- "Maniacally magical ... hilariously fast moving ... this twosome is beyond remarkable!" --<em>Tolucan Times</em>
- "Terrific comedic mileage ... [the] gifted duo [demonstrates] wide-ranging comedic skills." --<em>Back Stage</em>