Led Zeppelin 2: Tribute Band at the House of Blues
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Led Zeppelin 2 have expired.
The last date listed for Led Zeppelin 2 was Wednesday January 26, 2011 / 9:00pm (Doors Open at 8:00pm).
Currently at House of Blues:
- Full Price:
- $19.00 - $42.00
- Our Price:
- $12.35 - $27.30
Fill up on tasty, Southern-inspired food and joyful singing at Kirk Franklin Presents Gospel Brunch at the House of Blues. For nearly 20 years, Franklin has been one of gospel's brightest stars, earning nine Grammy, 39 Stellar (gospel) and eight NAACP Image Awards. Now, he's teamed with House of Blues to produce this gospel brunch experience. Enjoy the delicious buffet, and then get ready for an uplifting, inspiring good time that'll have you on your feet, clapping, singing and swaying to the sounds of beautiful voices. Please see the full event description for more information on the brunch and show. Learn More
Quotes & Highlights
- Led Zeppelin recently got <a target="_blank" href="https://www.goldstar.com/events/new-york-ny/led-zeppelin-2.html">great Goldstar reviews</a> at New York's Gramercy Theatre.
- Check out audio and video at <a target="_blank" href="http://www.ledzeppelin2.com/">Led Zeppelin 2's website</a>.
- “Who cares if the real Led Zeppelin reunited? This strong tribute act paraded through Page and Plant hits for a sold-out House of Blues…” --<em>Timeout Chicago </em>
- “…the closest thing to seeing the real Led Zeppelin in concert.” --<em>The Dallas Review </em>
- “Led Zeppelin 2 is the best Zep band around" --<em>Timeout New York</em>
- “Bruce Lamont and Paul Kamp (of Yakuza and Busker Soundcheck fame, respectively) and the killer rhythm section of Ian Lee and Chris Klein bill themselves as Led Zeppelin 2, and they do as good a Zep as Zep ever did back in the day" --<em>Chicago Sun-Times </em>
Led Zeppelin 2 brings the deep cuts, hits and classics in a raw “in concert” experience featuring the live improvisation and onstage interaction that earned Led Zeppelin their legendary performing status. Led Zeppelin 2 has sold out venues across the US in 2010 and drawn rave reviews for a "spot-on" Zeppelin show, playing classic tracks from the entire catalog and occasionally entire Led Zeppelin performances from specific dates. Rather than a “greatest hits” show, you are invited to experience Zeppelin as Zeppelin would have played.