Holiday Parade of Lights Festive Dining Cruise From Kirkland
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Holiday Parade of Lights Festive Dining Cruise was Thursday December 5, 2013 / 6:30pm.
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Goldstar Member
view more less of this review
Saw a couple of decorated boats on the water but not really a parade of boats. The windows had too much condensation to be able to see. Food was OK. No entertainment on board the ship.
Staff service was excellent.
Be warned: this is literally a 3 hour tour.
star this review starred report as inappropriate
Food was mixed. Turkey was great. The potatoes were extremely undercooked. etc. Fog on the windows made it hard to see the other boats/lights. Staff (with the exception of the captain who was very nice) didn't seem like they even wanted to be...continued
Specialty cocktails, wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase during the cruise.
- Freshly baked artisan bread served with pink sea salt lemon butter
- Grilled pear, bib lettuce, pecans, brie, and grain mustard vinaigrette
*Chef Udo’s Tomato Bisque
- with caramelized onions
*Maple Yam Casserole
- topped with bruléed meringue
- with apples and roasted chestnuts
*Potatoes Au Gratin
- with vine-ripened tomatoes and aged Fontina cheese
*Green Beans Amandine
- long beans, tarragon butter and sliced almonds
- with house-made gravy and cranberry sauce
*Blackberry, Pecan and Pumpkin Pies
- served with whipped vanilla cream
(Menu current at time of publication, but subject to change.)
About the Ticket Supplier: Waterways Cruises
Waterways Cruises offers an unforgettable way to experience Seattle aboard its dining, sightseeing and private charter cruises. Rain or shine, the yachts provide a comfortable ride regardless of the weather, and offer remarkable views from the climate-controlled interior salons and spacious open air decks with plenty of photo opportunities. Some of the most spectacular sights in Seattle area are visible only from the water, including many waterfront mansions of the world’s rich and famous!